“Liked this Buffalo Wild Wings”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #131 of 218 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: American
Nanuet, New York
“Liked this Buffalo Wild Wings”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I was in FL for 3 weeks working. My other half and myself go regurally to Buffalo Wild Wings. We visited this one serval times will in FL. The servers were friendly, food was prepared to order. Our over all experince was a good one.

If we ever get a chance to visit this one again...well we are there. I just don't under stand why ALL buffalo wild wings has to keep the AC on so slow. No matter where you sit in the resturants when the AC hits you you freeze esp if your drinking soda or ice tea...drinks with ice in them in general. I know workers get hot moving around but does that mean costumers should freeze??? I even take a jacket and there are some times I had wished I had a blanket to cover up in.

I will say no matter where I go Buffalo Wild Wings out rate H**TERS hands down.......congradulations Buffalo Wild Wings you are our # 1 choice of Bars and Grills... :)

• Visited August 2012

Lincoln, California
“Right on par, not spectacular except........”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I have frequented this restaraunt a few times and have found the staff to be pleasant. The food is usually prepared to order but a few times I have had to ask for extra sauce eventhough I made the request when placing the order. The only issue I have had at this location is that there is a side entrance to the restaraunt where the patio seating is located with a canopy. In this area is where the smokers are seated, but the canopy tends to trap the smoke so it feels like it is in an enclosed area. In addition to that, there have been a couple of occasions where people have brought their dogs to sit in the canopy area with them.

• Visited November 2011