“The best beef and seafood in NPR!”

Niko's Place Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #24 of 220 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you are hungry for a good steak or prime rib, Niko's is your best bet! Seafood as fresh as the day it was caught!

There are newer reviews for Niko's Place Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My Dad ordered the spaghetti and meatball special and I ordered the Cuban lunch special. It was about 40 min before we got our food and there wasn't many people in the restaraunt on a Friday at 1pm. Food was average. Would try again.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

nice fish an steak. combos are nice.. comes with unlimited salads.. try their lobster and grill chicken

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I like a good salad bar so was looking forward to dinner here. We have been in the area for a couple days and every time we passed it, the parking lot was fairly full, usually a good sign. This Friday night the place was busy...our service was good. Food- not so much. Yes the salad bar probably does have "42 items" but not fresh. There were 4 prepared salads, I believe. Didn't try the slaw but the potato salad and mac salad were almost dry ( not creamy), and essentially tasteless. I saw the server dumping out plastic tubs of purchased salads into the bowls later. I doubt that much of anything on the menu is from-scratch. A little spinach but otherwise just rather dead-looking iceberg. Six or more dressings. . Even the chopped eggs were so dry it was hard to get it out of the tub. Enough of the disappointing salad bar. I ordered the veal parm; which was average, a side of spaghetti, I did like the marinara. A nice small ( frozen) loaf of warm bread. Husband ordered the special, grilled shrimp, fish and scallops. The veg tonight was frozen California mix - yech. He said the seafood was bland. Nothing "wrong' with it, just anemic and flavorless. All 'white food on a white plate" - not appealing, even visually. So overall it was a big let down. We'd almost decided on the 'fancier' big prime rib house down the road and wish we had. As we drove out of the parking lot we laughed at the huge neon letters on their sign that said HUGE COCKTAILS. Ha. Has to be a joke, my husband ordered " a big Gray Goose on the rocks" and was given a tiny little glass.

All that said, they were quite busy - so I can only assume that people are happy with generic food as long as it's reasonably priced. The average age of the diners was 60+.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

They take reservations be sure to call it is always busy. The food is great and they have a salad bar, the prices are even better. We went with 13 people were seated right away had our great food in no time even with a full house and enjoyed the whole visit. The staff is great and very friendly. Very cold bathrooms.