“Nice for quick service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place is nothing fancy at all but the prices are right and the service for us has always been first rate. It is our regular go to when we don't feel like cooking.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I've been here many times, so my review will reflect a composite of my experiences. Recently renovated, Niko's has cleaned up the dining room without altering it's comfortable casualness. But, I'm glad to see that they've kept the stained glass ceiling fixture.

Family run, they make you feel like family when you arrive. It's down-to-earth service, but I mean that in a good way. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable of the menu and specials, but not fussy.

Niko's prides themselves on their salad bar, and it's full service, with several selections of soup, the freshest vegetables and pasta salads, and puddings and fresh fruits for dessert. I especially like the rice pudding.

Prices are excellent. Steaks and chops are are done to order, and their seafood is fresh. All are equally well prepared. Daily specials provide generous portions at great prices. A definite must try when you're in the area.

1  Thank TomInNPR
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Their wine was awful but the salad bar had good choices and a nice meal selection is available for reasonable price.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

OMG. I always look forward to going there for the 16oz. Prime rib dinner ($15.99 including salad bar, soup, and a side with dessert. It's thick cut and delicious. My husband loves their NY Strip and Filet Mignon. There's 2 for 1 wells ALL DAY!! Two people with drinks (and we drink) walk out with bill with tax and tip for about $56. How 'bout that.

1  Thank Marie N
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

I visited on saturday night with a few friends who live in Hudson. This is a great local restaurant. I had the 16 oz prime rib. Medium rare. It was fantastic. Reminded me of Ohio. Thick cut with little fat. Service was good and you get a salad bar with dinner. Great value, midwestern pricing with a local feel. Will return.