“The best Prime Rib”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
New Port Richey, Florida
“The best Prime Rib”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

OMG. I always look forward to going there for the 16oz. Prime rib dinner ($15.99 including salad bar, soup, and a side with dessert. It's thick cut and delicious. My husband loves their NY Strip and Filet Mignon. There's 2 for 1 wells ALL DAY!! Two people with drinks (and we drink) walk out with bill with tax and tip for about $56. How 'bout that.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Marie N

Sarasota, Florida
“Prime rib”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

I visited on saturday night with a few friends who live in Hudson. This is a great local restaurant. I had the 16 oz prime rib. Medium rare. It was fantastic. Reminded me of Ohio. Thick cut with little fat. Service was good and you get a salad bar with dinner. Great value, midwestern pricing with a local feel. Will return.

Elkton, Michigan
“Always look forward!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I have been flying down to drive my parents back home from Michigan for about 4 years now. The highlight of my trip is going to Niko's Place for dinner. Great service and food every time. If you want to try something different, a Blue Lagoon is the ULTIMATE drink. Be prepared because the drink is Very Large. I look forward to it every year we come down. The salad bar is huge and has everything that you could possible want. But try not to over eat at the soup and salad bar because you have a great meal that awaits you. My favorite is the Blue Cheese Sirlion. Yummy. Visit Niko's, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited May 2012