“Okay for the price , happy hour especially”
Review of Grille One Nine

Grille One Nine
Ranked #46 of 237 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone: 727-848-6463
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

The staff is very friendly in the food quite inexpensive the atmosphere is awesome and quaint . They have a happy hour from 6 to 8 Monday through Friday that is great

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Great food, nice staff and atmosphere, big selection of food, to sushi , salad, burgers etc and they have a bar.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

I don't eat the raw stuff, I only eat California rolls and Mexican rolls, but both are fantastic. I do know one other place that has better Mexican rolls but it's 20mi from my house. This place has very reasonable prices and even better specials. Service is always excellent. Beer is always cold.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

My office orders from here once a month. We have yet to be disappointed to be honest. I normally call to place a pick up order within 2 hours of pick up time (they're closed but they still answer their phones). Each persons order was not only bagged separately but labeled! I ordered the Mexican roll, Chicken Teriyaki roll and the Spicy Tuna roll...YUMMMM! My boss is a jain vegetarian and they were able to accommodate him as well. Very prompt, always on time, tastes fresh and look presentable.

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

GREAT SUSHI RESTAURANT!!

We love Grill One Nine. We try to get here at happy hour so we can get $3 sushi rolls. But even if we miss happy hour rolls, their regular rolls are phenomenal. Seating is close quarters, music ranges from Electronica to Rock, service is usually very good but depending on business it can get a bit slow. But the quality of the food is excellent and worth the wait. If you sit at the bar, the sushi chef's are fun to talk too as well.
If you are in the New Port Richey area, and hungry for sushi, you are going to regret not going to Grille 1-9.