“I WISH THEY HAD A SUPERBLY OUTSTANDING RATING!”
Review of Grille One Nine

Grille One Nine
Ranked #33 of 221 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone: 727-848-6463
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have been here many times; revisiting after the first outstanding experience I had, a couple of years ago. The atmosphere is great....softly decored. I have never been disappointed here. There is a wide variety of menu items, spanning Korean, Japanese, Chinese cuisines. They offer Miso, Wonton & Kani chowder among other soups. The Kani, in my opinion is the best because it has multiple ingredients in it. It is almost a meal in itself. On the other hand, their other soups are tasty as well. I have also had their Ahi Tuna (best served rare). I have enjoyed their Asian stir-fry accented with thick noodles that is outstanding. There is so much of it that I got another meal out of it the next day! I also have had their braised ribs meal with rice and tofu. I have NEVER had a bad meal or a bad experience here. Their service is friendly, knowledgeable & outstanding. This current visit, I tried their new "Yooni" sushi roll....it was so good, I ordered another one. Every time i go I can't wait to go back. The quality & quantity of food is the best! The service is quite attentive without being intrusive! It is by far & away, our fave place to eat!

1  Thank BROOKLYNBEECHBOY

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Try their sushi happy hour. Excellent value for what you are spending. Regular sushi menu is very good as well.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The atmosphere is delightful! I have been many times, and only once did I get a server who was a little slow and seemed easily confused.
Everyone else is extremely helpful and pleasant, the food is tasty and FRESH, and the place is very clean.
I like to go between 8pm and 10pm for the half priced appitizers, but anytime is good.
Sashimi and sushi: the fish is SO fresh, I swear it seems like it was just swimming (I wondered if they have tanks in back!?!)
And they have other items for non sushi eaters too.
TRY: Kickin' Kani chowder (sp?) Sashimi-tini, High five sushi, or the tempura dinner (non-sushi)
OR anything else...I have never tried anything that I didn't like, and I eat here all the time.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The food is outstanding & extremely well prepared as well as presented. The atmosphere is un-rushed and the service is outstanding. I have been there many times, the last of which was yesterday.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Serving sushi, steak and seafood. This was my first visit. Very trendy inside, nice atmosphere. The tables though were very close together. If it's a super busy night, you just may be sitting right next to someone you don't know as most of the tables are lined up in rows (they are seperated slightly). The food we ordered was delicious - had house salad, seared tuna, short ribs, steamed vegetables, creme brulee. Our server did a great job. He took our order timely, we always had full drinks, but he was not real personable - but hey, his service was great. Price was good also. I felt it was a fair value. Our overall experience was excellent. We had a certificate from restaurant.com and wondered if we would get less food since you have to present it prior to ordering, but quanity and everything was wonderful. Would I eat there again? That's a maybe - only because for my husband and I there wasn't enough different choices of food that we prefer, or should I say are used to. We don't eat sushi, and the other choices were, um, just different for us. I am definitely glad I tried it. It's nice to step out of the box and try something different. :o)