“Great Experience!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Ocala, Florida
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Found this gem on Tripadvisor. We are in the area on business and we will come back again this week. Our server, Adam, was quick to please. The food was wonderful.

Wappapello, Missouri, United States
“great. Eats”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Tried this one out for breakfast and it ax great.,French toast special had coconut crusted and was so good did not even need syrup. Hubby had Wild skillet which had steak in it. he said it wax delicious and we both had enough to take home left overs . We were looking to a new place to take family when they come to visit, this is a great place with great prices. you will not believe how extensive the menus are. The breakfast menu alone is larger than most restaurants whole menu.
This is a gem hidden in a small strip mall, well worth the time to go out of your way. Clean, friendly and a great surprise.

• Visited October 2013
Proctorville, Ohio, United States
“We love this place. Glad we found it.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting family in the area who suggested this place. We went in and during our very delicious meal the owner came over. We were very excited to learn who owned it. The family once had a diner in NYC I went to as a small child. They also owned the old 4 Coin that was once on Us 19 S in St.petersburg.

This family can really make great food. My husband lives Greek salads and getting on in WV is hard. Only wish they could FedEx food to us here at home.

Highly recommend you stop in and see them. Tell Chris we sent you. Enjoy.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Carla W
Tampa
“Nice place!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We ate at Central Park today for dinner.

It's a cute, little diner type place. The menu is pretty extensive, and has many, many salads. I liked that, and planned on getting a salad, but instead ordered the grilled chicken parmesan, which is one of my favorite dishes, and very few places actually have it.

It came with a salad, which was very fresh. But, the meal itself was not to my liking. The chicken was tough, and I could barely cut through it, and the sauce... Well, I didn't like it at all.

A manager came over and apologized to me. I really don't like sending food back, but I really didn't like it. He asked me what he could get me to replace it, and I chose a grilled cheese sandwich and fries. It was perfect, and I was happy!

My husband had kielbasi and perogies and loved his dish! I tried both the kielbasi and perogies, and loved it also.

I'd like to point out that the staff was very apologetic and accommodating. The manager came to me after my new meal was delivered, and asked if everything was okay. The waiter did the same. As we were leaving, the manager said something to me again, and I appreciated it that he cared that much. He even gave me a free wedding cookie! (delicious!)

I will definitely go back, but I will not order any Italian food there. I usually don't order Italian from a diner type restaurant, and I am promising myself to continue to do that.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank DuckySue
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Leave Me Speechless!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We found this place to weeks ago and we are hooked. We have been there for breakfast and lunch many times already and had dinner last night there for the first time. Just like the old New York diners they have everything to
choose from. There should be a Central Park on every corner. Forget all of the other places you have been eating at. Try this place once and you will never look back. How do they do it? I leave full, happy, and most of all...speechless every time. Prices are extremely reasonable

• Visited July 2013