“Nice place in a strip plaza”

Central Park Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I found this place via a friend. They raved about it. I found the atmosphere was good. Seating was good. The food was average in my opinion. I went for lunch and got a steak and cheese. May go back one day and try something else. Price for me seemed a little above average. Place always seems busy when I pass too.

1  Thank TheMadDawg

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

At Central Park there's just so much to choose from & Everything is amazing. We brought our family from Connecticut in here and they haven't stopped talking about it. Huge perfect eggs fluffy omelettes and their pancakes are SUPER FLUFFY!!! The fresh fruit they off for breakfast is amazing as well. All this and much more for an extremely low price in a very very clean atmosphere. I don't know how you do it Central Park but

P.S. please don't go anywhere, this town needs you! =)

1  Thank Tascheia
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The amazing food and the ambience of Central Park isolates them from the rest for sure. However there is something very special about this place. I am 58 years old I have lived in two different countries and seven different cities wher I have visited many businesses and dined at many restaurants. The way these business owners care about their business their customers and their community is like no other. I have always been a strong believer that putting back into your community and supporting those that support you make you more successful than any other business. Central Park does just that. Their menu never ceases to surprise me and it's amazing to see how they can put such a big menu into production and be so consistent and perfect every time. Their fund raisers their help to the community, schools and everything they do makes them very special people. I want to thank you for everything you do and God bless you your family and your business

1  Thank Sally P
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Love this family restaurant!! We live nearby and it is always a treat to go here. And we go often. The prices are very reasonable. The food is great, the menu is huge and the specials are always different and delicious. The owners and staff make you feel welcome and are always accommodating. This is a place where "everyone knows your name". A place like home. If you are in the area don't miss it.

1  Thank Fran S
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This family restaurant is a must whenever we visit our parents in New Port Richey. My parents are fairly paticular, Dad was a former chef and had owned several restaurants, so whenever we go out, we usually try to be careful on our choices. But with the CPFR, it is never an issue. With a huge menu selection and custom orders, they never dissapoint!!! Either breakfast/lunch or dinner, they always have enough choices for the whole family, including my Dads choice every so often of "liver and onions", not for me! Great Greek choices as well as American comfort food. The prices are the best in the area, the four of us had a huge breakfast, with drinks, for $23, cant even do that at a fast food dive!!!The staff is always curtious and on top of there game, to include the bus staff. If in the area, dont make the mistake of not stoping in, we surely do not.

1  Thank anthony h