“Nice family restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek
Port Richey, Florida
“Nice family restaurant”
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I have gone for breakfast and lunch. Good salads, and breakfast. Known for their chicken pot pie. Each time I went had very good service, always checking to see if you need anything

3 Thank Dada36462962

“Excellent food, staff and price. I disagree with the other review.”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Excellent. See for yourself. I think you agree and visit often. Excellent breakfast and lunch. Wish they had dinner. We are here almost daily.

3 Thank 333888
Concord NH
“Fantastic omelets!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

They offer a great selection of omelets and they are delicious but are over-priced. They are close by so we go once in a while. Wait staff not the friendliest but it is clean and food is good.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank LINJIMNH
Weeki Wachee, Florida
“"WOW' ...A DEFINITE MUST TRY!”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

very tricky to find. it's located in a Plaza next to a 7 Eleven...if you pass the 7 Eleven you"ll have to make a U-turn. :( Went there for Lunch with my Wife on a friends reccomendation. It's a very clean Diner type atmosphere with an extensive Menu. We thought the food was absolutely delicious. I had the Sheperds pie with a cup of Butternut Squash Soup ....man was that good, and my Wife had the Quiche with a cup of some Greek lemony Chicken. They called it something else, I cant remember What though, but she said it was delicious. it was busy and the waitresses were joking with the customers and running around. The Service was spot on! The prices I thought were preety cheap. My Wifes meal was like $6 including her drink and a dessert and mine was $7 all inclusive as well. Thank you Pat and Robert for the recommendation... This is definetely Our new Favorite place to eat.

• Visited January 2012
8 Thank Jim A
Port Richey, Florida
“The price is great and the food is delicious.”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I go there with my son in the morning before school sometimes and the service is quick and the waitress is so nice. The food comes out fresh and tasty. I love their grits.

6 Thank CCR101