“We like the patio”
Review of Mezzaluna Pizza - CLOSED

Mezzaluna Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: Outdoor Seatin (the old Main Str. Grill)
“We like the patio”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We enjoy it here. We always get pizza and garlic knots and have never had a bad meal. The pizza is not the best I've ever had, but it's definitely good. We enjoy sitting on the patio.. I'm not to crazy about the inside. I wish their bar was more accessible to those who like to eat at the bar.. It's not really set up for that.. The owner is really nice and 98% of the time we go, she is working (waiting on tables/serving food, etc). That's nice to see. I like to support local businesses, so for that reason, and along with their good pizza, we will continue eat here. Oh, and I believe they just started delivering. That's definitely a plus!

• Visited July 2013

New Port Richey, Florida
“Different Kind of Italian”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Mezzaluna Pizza is a different kind of Italian, all the pasta dishes seemed to be baked after they are finished. Meaning every dish including spaghetti and meatballs and linguini and clam sauce, it is very odd. The sandwiches are good, and the salads are okay. Service was slow as there seemed to be only one waitress waiting on the entire restaurant inside and out.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank RStud
Hudson, Florida, United States
“Nice place-”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Nice little restaurant with Italian cuisine, my friends & I have always had a nice time here. Service is friendly, good, sometimes a little slow but we didn't mind too much - we'd generally meet there on Sunday afternoons & enjoyed sitting out on the patio on beautiful days. And the food is good!

Visited September 2012
atlanta
“Nice outdoor patio”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I was in town for the weekend my sister said they have good pizza so that is what we ordered I thought the pizza was very good the service was a little slow sat on the patio there was music that I enjoyed overall it was good and I will go back

Holiday, Florida
“The best fried mozzarella and marinara!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We haven't been back in a while, but they make the best fried mozzarella and marinara! It's fresh and homemade! They also make great subs!

1 Thank Rhema00