Despite the fact I live within walking distance to this business (Behind Southgate), I booked a room for my sister and I when she came to visit. Because we couldn't go far away as my brother in law was visiting with my Mom along with my niece and nephew staying at my home. I booked the room so that my sister and I could have "Girls Night Out" alone and away from the kids, husband, mother etc. She lives 350 miles away, so we don't get to spend much time together anymore as she works and has her children to look after. So, I took this opportunity for us to just chill out one night by ourselves.
I saw where one reader commented that the place was "old". I don't know what criteria they use for "old", but I know when I moved to this area (Gulf Harbors) this hotel was NOT built until a few years AFTER I moved here. I am sure that Management if they read this can verify when they opened. I do know it had to be after 2000 and I have been in this area since 98.
We had a wonderful room (accessible) as I am wheelchair bound. The bathroom and shower were so large, that it could be converted into a bedroom with little problem...ha ha !
We had dinner at "TRIO'S" their signature restaurant and also had breakfast here and we were NOT disappointed.
The lobby is inviting and spacious, the pool area was very relaxing and inviting and the service from all the staff from check in, to the dining room, until check out were all wonderful.
I must say that even though I live a hop, skip and a jump away of this hotel, it is a pleasure knowing that should I have out of town guests, I would have no problems in booking them a room here. There is another hotel down the street which I shall not name, but I stayed there when they were doing work on my house....the accessible room I was given was a TRUE NIGHTMARE !!!!!!! There was an old wooden bat holding up the bathroom sink........YES, the sink was falling off the wall !!!!! They did not have another room or an accessible shower and did not even have a shower chair in their inventory for me to use. So you can imagine how great it was to see how much care and concern that QUALITY INN & SUITES took in designing their accessible room !!!!!!!!!! In fact I loved their bathroom so much, I wish I could rent the room on a yearly basis and move in...ha ha ha ! In addition, the cleanliness of Quality Inn is noticed from the lobby, to your room and elsewhere. Management truly takes lots of pride in this facility.
Ther ONLY comment I can make that would be negative is the fact that for a disabled individual to gain access to the hotel lobby from the driveway, one has to go to the far southern end for the cut out curb. If it is raining, I can not just get out of the car under the Porte Cochere and access the hotel. But if that is the ONLY shortcoming, I can live with it. That is why they sell umbrellas !!!
If anyone is contemplating making reservations here at QUALITY INN & SUITES--------DO NOT HESITATE. You will NOT be disappointed as they do things the correct way here !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel boasts 150 guest rooms and suites, full service restaurant and lounge, high speed internet access in all rooms and public areas, complimentary 24 hour coffee in the lobby, business center, and stellar service. Our outdoor swimming pool is heated to 84 degrees and our 15-person jacuzzi is also pretty toast. Our spacious courtyard offers plenty of seating and cabanas to enhance you tropical vacation. With 5,000 square feet of meeting space, we are the perfect location for conferences, weddings, reunions and other gatherings. Come and see what our Quality Inn Conference Center has to offer! You must be 21 or older to rent a room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Hotel New Port Richey
- Quality Inn And Suites Conference Center
- Clarion Hotel Conference Center
- Clarion New Port Richey
- New Port Richey Clarion
- Quality Inn Motel