“Great wings!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I heard of the stadium from a few different people and they all told me not to let the look of the place turn me away. It does seem like a whole in the wall bar in the strip plaza... But it's definitely worth going to!

I've only got food to go here, have returned several times and not once disappointed. The boneless honey chipotle wings are great, definitely order the wings extra saucy though- that would be my only complaint but that's easily fixed. Also- big fan of fried mushrooms and the Stadium has some of the best I've ever had.

Worth a try, we get takeout here every couple weeks!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

this place has great burgers, wings and chicken fingers.Gotten take out several times there. I had their chili cheeseburger last time (which they had the chili in a small container so my roll wouldn't be mush by the time I got home) and I figured heartburn would follow, but it was delicious and tasty, My wife got a club sandwich that was huge!!!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This place used to be good...now the famous wings are tiny, the food is out of cans---the place is downright filthy, Rat droppings in the ladies room and traps outside the front door...jeez really ? ---Patrons sitting at the bar getting Drunk at Midnight with small children and nothing being done about it--- DISGUSTING!!!

2  Thank Michele L
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Food is prepared from a can. Dirty, Rat droppings and a Rat trap out front! What does that tell you!

1  Thank Bill S
Reviewed October 28, 2012

And they even offer that great national trivia game you play for free. Just ask your server for a playmaker box and get in the game.

The wings are simply awesome. They're very, very meaty: I don't know how they're always able to get the wings of only the fat chickens but they seem to have cornered the market on those. The other food is also good but it's the wings that set this neat little neighborhood pub apart from the big commercial chains. You may have good reasons to go to the Wing House or Hooters but it probably ain't for the food.

I was talking to Pat, the owner, after the Super Bowl last year and he told me how many wings they sold for the game. I can't recall his exact answer but it was at least ten times what I might have estimated. People were coming in hours before the game picking up 50 or 100 at a time to go. The Stadium must have been cooking for every SB party in NPR!

Very friendly staff includes several of Pat's family members. The locals are friendly and the Trivia competition is good-natured and fun. Try it!