“Great If You Like Eating Hockey Pucks!!!!”

The WingHouse Bar & Grill
Ranked #66 of 218 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
New Port Richey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great If You Like Eating Hockey Pucks!!!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Horrible food! My fiancee and I went for lunch. I ordered a grilled chicken salad. We waited for 45 minutes to receive our food. Our server obviously had too many tables. When we got our food the chicken was as hard as a rock, way way overcooked. I couldn't even eat it. The server didn't even notice that I had hardly eaten any of my salad. I was so starving I just ate the lettuce and cheese. Server had no attention to details. I cant believe they are proud to serve food as inedible as it is.

• Visited June 2013

New Port Richey, Florida
“Better than Hooters!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Wings are better than Hooters, juicy and not overcooked. They have a great grilled chicken salad! Sandwiches and burgers were fresh and well cooked. Service was great and the waitress was attentive!!! Bathrooms were clean as was the restaurant. Manager checked twice to make sure everything was good.

• Visited June 2013
“Wow”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Food horrible... service to busy taking picture with there cell phones and playing with them. When my order was ready it stayed under the heat lamp for a good 5 mins due to servers refusing to run the order because it wasn't there table. By the time my wings were put down on the table they were dry. After sending them back I could see the cook could careless about getting my wings back out qwick since I've waited extra 10 mins to eat. After talking with the manger Tony who was the only person in the building that seem to care my order was free that was the only good thing about my visit everything else very very poor and disappointing ...

• Visited April 2013
Port Richey, Florida
“How do they stay open?”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Boorish guests, horrible food & drug deals in the parking lot!! There was a table near us in the restaurant where these guys kept shouting female anatomy offensive words & laughing they looked well off but acted horribly. We move to the outside & that's where we saw 2 drug deals go down i thought we were going to get shot we took our wings to go as fast as we could. When we opened the box of wings they were over cooked and horrible!

• Visited April 2013
Redington Beach, Florida
“Wow what a messy & unfriendly place”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The food was terrible, the service was terrible, the tables left sloppy. I was wondering how they could do business. Then i realized they must not be paying for managers because there was no one to be found in the 45 minutes we were there trying to get out.

Visited April 2013