“Wow” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ker's WIng House
Ranked #61 of 215 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Wow”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Food horrible... service to busy taking picture with there cell phones and playing with them. When my order was ready it stayed under the heat lamp for a good 5 mins due to servers refusing to run the order because it wasn't there table. By the time my wings were put down on the table they were dry. After sending them back I could see the cook could careless about getting my wings back out qwick since I've waited extra 10 mins to eat. After talking with the manger Tony who was the only person in the building that seem to care my order was free that was the only good thing about my visit everything else very very poor and disappointing ...

• Visited April 2013

Port Richey, Florida
“How do they stay open?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Boorish guests, horrible food & drug deals in the parking lot!! There was a table near us in the restaurant where these guys kept shouting female anatomy offensive words & laughing they looked well off but acted horribly. We move to the outside & that's where we saw 2 drug deals go down i thought we were going to get shot we took our wings to go as fast as we could. When we opened the box of wings they were over cooked and horrible!

• Visited April 2013
Redington Beach, Florida
“Wow what a messy & unfriendly place”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

The food was terrible, the service was terrible, the tables left sloppy. I was wondering how they could do business. Then i realized they must not be paying for managers because there was no one to be found in the 45 minutes we were there trying to get out.

Visited April 2013
New Port Richey, Florida
“Good food for a wing place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

The food was surprisingly good. On the menu they have naked wings, healthy salad choices, and the burgers are good. Order your wings hotter than you think you would normally like, they are a little mild. We stop by once a month and are never disappointed.

• Visited February 2013
“Overrated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I'm from Tennessee. I was told girls here were good looking. Not. My service was crappy. Anya? She was too busy talking and acting like a freaking clown to give us decent service. We got better looking girls in Nashville dudes.

• Visited February 2013