“Good food for a wing place”

The WingHouse Bar & Grill
Ranked #61 of 218 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
New Port Richey, Florida
“Good food for a wing place”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The food was surprisingly good. On the menu they have naked wings, healthy salad choices, and the burgers are good. Order your wings hotter than you think you would normally like, they are a little mild. We stop by once a month and are never disappointed.

• Visited February 2013

“Overrated”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I'm from Tennessee. I was told girls here were good looking. Not. My service was crappy. Anya? She was too busy talking and acting like a freaking clown to give us decent service. We got better looking girls in Nashville dudes.

• Visited February 2013
Oldsmar, Florida
“Love it”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We go here for wings and games. It is very good, the young ladies are very nice and the management is attentive.

• Visited January 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Juicy, hot, sweet wings”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stopped in the day after Christmas so I'm guessing that is why they were so slow. We sat at a table close to a plug in and I worked on my computer with my wife. The server Kystal did a super job. She kept checking back with us and was very prompt on getting us re-fills. The wings I had were very good. My wife had the philly and loved it. French fries were hot, everything very nice. Keep up the great work.

• Visited December 2012
New Port Richey, FL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NFL GAMES! GOOD FOOD! GOOD VALUE!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

They have like 20 TV's ATLEAST! to watch the NFL Games! Food was good and the salads were huge! Waitress was friendly and efficient! My ONLY problem was that we ordered a pitcher of Sangria (Great Price $9.99) but we asked them to only put half Ice... so the bartender would only fill it 3/4 of the way... We said fill it or take it back, they filled it with the filler... Also they said they don't put fruit in the sangria... THAT'S WHAT SANGRIA IS!!! So they brought us a cup of fruits and we had to sit there and squeeze each piece into the pitcher ourselves! The waitress was great... the bartender does nothing to make you want to go back!

Visited November 2012