Open today: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
Great place to relax...smoke and have a quality beer

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
rickellison88
Neptune Beach, Florida
Great selection, quiet atmosphere

Reviewed July 3, 2018
WARSICS
Zurich, Switzerland

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Really impressed with this place...the staff are extremely attentive and friendly. My server on the night that I visited, Devin, I believe was her name...was very knowledgeable about cigars and her recommendation of the chocolate cherry was great. She was even happy cut it for me. This will be my "go to" place when I come to play at Atlantic Beach.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I really was looking forward to checking this place out with my husband, but we were disappointed.

The place was so smoke filled that it was unbearable to breathe. I understand that it’s a cigar bar, but the ventilation felt nonexistent.

Service was good from the 2 bartenders. They have a limited alcohol selection. Bar seating area and multiple lounge couches & chairs.

There was an older woman at the bar (over 50) with her handbag sitting on the bar while she was behind the counter talking to regulars like she was at home. The biggest turn off from this place was when my husband got up to pick out a cigar (and she clearly saw him sitting in the seat next to me) she immediately took his seat to talk to the man next to my husbands seat about someone’s marriage issues & loneliness. When my husband returned less than 5 minutes later, she stayed in his seat. I don’t know if she s a manager or owners wife. She was strolling around the place like she was at home.

I was so disappointed that this place wasn’t anything like I thought it was. I was hoping for more class, cleanliness at the tables and bar, and more inviting feel. We won’t be coming here again.

IGNeptune, Owner at Island Girl Cigar & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

We apologize for your disappointing experience. No excuses, just an apology. We will discuss with all staff regarding your concerns and work to improve the issues. Please feel free to email us with any additional comments or concerns at Islandgirlcigar@gmail.com. Thank you for alerting us to areas of needed improvement.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Decent cigar selection, but girl behind the bar was less than friendly..I hate as a paying customer that I am nicer than the person getting paid to take care of me.

1  Thank Donkey5629
IGNeptune, Owner at Island Girl Cigar & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

You are absolutely correct that you receive service with a smile. We will be reviewing with each of our employees the standard of customer service we strive to achieve. We apologize for the less than satisfactory experience you had. - Bob and Brenda (owners)

Reviewed July 3, 2018

good selection of cigars and fair prices. nice service and really enjoyed the many seating options provided in most comfortable lounge chairs. cigar are being lit by the service dame und done very professional. nothing else than beer and wine though - was craving a rum while I was in that superb atmosphere.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to kill some time and smoke a nice cigar and enjoy a cold beer. Cigar selection not extensive but was definitely able to find a quality smoke at a good price. Enjoyed a local Jacksonville beer at the bar (Engine 15 Lager) and relaxed. Staff was helpful and friendly. Definitely will come back!!!

1  Thank scottbradford1961
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Friendly place with a good draft beer selection and a decent cigar selection. Was a bit over priced on most of their smokes, but considering there isn't much around and a tourist area, it was understandable. Friendly staff.

IGNeptune, Owner at Island Girl Cigar & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Sean, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Apologize it took a few days to get back to you! Apologize if we didn't have the cigar you may have been looking for, but we can always order for you as we do for several patrons. As far as pricing, we do not go over fair market price, even when we get in the hard to obtain sticks such as Eye of the Shark. Would love to see you come in again, and if any questions or concerns, one of our certified retail tobacconists will be happy to help. Thanks again

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Nice Cigar Bar with good selection near beach. They also have a large selection of draft beer. Great service. Only drawback in our opinion is the dog friendly policy. FYI - Some people are allergic.

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

Top hangout place on Neptune Beach. Awesome selection of cigars, beer and wine...super friendly staff/owner. Throw your lad mood over board and just enjoy yourself and the moment.
Place is like 100m from beaches, hard to get parking when busy...so Uber yourself.

IGNeptune, Owner at Island Girl Cigar & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

Thanks for the great review! Uber, always a good idea, but we also have valet parking that is free of charge. Just have one of our staff validate your ticket. Hope to see you again soon !!

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

During a recent weekend getaway, I stopped in to this cigar and wine bar. The owner (?) made an excellent cigar recommendation which I paired with a glass of port. What a lovely evening!

IGNeptune, Owner at Island Girl Cigar & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Thank you so much for your review! Cigars and port...ahhhh...heaven. Hope to see you again when you are back in town !
Bob and Brenda Feindt, Owners

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a nightcap. Krista was very helpful, and made sure our glasses stayed full. Will visit again.

IGNeptune, Owner at Island Girl Cigar & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Thank you so much Steve! Yes, Krista is awesome! We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again !