“Gone!”
Review of Dirty Reds - CLOSED

Dirty Reds
Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

This place was good but has departed after a short life. It has been replaced by Pardon's Seafood restaurant. So don't make plans for Dirty Reds! Get ya some fine Mayport fried shrimp at Parson's instead.

Reviewed December 1, 2014

Great local spot. Probably just a little hard to find for non-locals just due to it being in a strip mall. But other than that I thought it was excellent. I had the ribs with mac n cheese as a side and it was great! I can't remember what my hubby had but he loved his dish as well. Would go again.

Reviewed November 11, 2014

I initially heard about Dirty Reds from a friend who said there is a blues jam session every Tuesday night. Another friend and I decided to go. We didn't know what to expect and were rather hungry. Upon entering, we were greeted immediately by two of the staff and when we sat down, the chef came out to introduce himself. Brandon was our server and his smile lights up the entire restaurant! I ha the mac and cheese, cabbage and bread pudding - absolutely delicious. The music was a blast and we stayed until closing time. Needless to say, we went back again last week and have now become regulars.

Reviewed October 24, 2014

My husband is a meat and potatoes guy; I'm a vegetarian. He loved their brisket and all of the sides. I loved the veggie plate, yeah, at a ribs place. Very flavorful, fresh food. Waiter very friendly and attentive. Met the owner; seems like a great guy. Smart, too. Highly recommend it - In spite of the unbeachlike setting!

Reviewed October 23, 2014

Myself and a friend went to Dirty Reds for lunch today. The service was great. We sat outside on a beautiful day. We ordered the jambalaya spring rolls which were awesome filled with smoked sausage and rice . We also ordered the LSD dip sorry I cannot remember exactly what was in it but it was very good. We both ordered catfish 1 fried 1 grilled both were very good. Our sides of grits, collard greens and cabbage were also to die for. I highly recommend this place for good eats. We both left with enough food for dinner

2  Thank Sandy V