“Great Fried Brownies....but won't return for dinner”
Review of Dirty Reds - CLOSED

Dirty Reds
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I read reviews and thought this restaurant would be worthy of a visit. The interior is nice but the bar takes up 1/2 of the restaurant. We ordered the fish dip as an app - nothing special. I ordered the ribs, which were the best part of my meal. Very tender and smokey. But the Mac and cheese - no. The shrimp and grits, which my daughter ordered, were so tangy that she nor I would eat it. Red beans and rice were blah. We've gone back for brownies to go, but nothing else.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

After being seated the owner came to say hello. What a sweet woman.
We ordered the sampler plate with all the bbq and meat. Everything was fantastic however the dry rub ribs where the best I've ever had.
Greens and Mac n Cheese, yummy!
Going back for more soon. This will be a regular hangout for me
: )

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Just had dinner there. The four of us loved everything we had - fried oysters, smoked sampler platter, and fried catfish and grits. Friendly staff, the owners came by to check on us, as well. Wonderful bread pudding for dessert. we will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

How do you destroy something as simple as Mac & Cheese? It was a bowl of mush. The shrimp and grits were better, but not by much. Can't blame the server, she was nice. Won't make another trip there.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Awesome shrimp and grits! Jumbalaya egg rolls and dry rub ribs are really good too. Wish they had a better variety of BBQ sauce choices. Fried chocolate brownies are delicious. Glad we came and we'll be back often.