“a favorite of us locals”
Review of Lillie's Coffee Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lillie's Coffee Bar
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We go here for lunch all the time. Our favorites are the roast beef, swiss & spinach melt as well as the apple & cheddar melt. Lillie's makes amazing coffee drinks, but our favorite are the Italian sodas which are flavored seltzer water drinks. The best combo is vanilla raspberry Italian soda. Sit outside in the courtyard underneath the shade of the umbrellas and listen to the birds chirp and the nearby fountain babble.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I am not sure if I should even waste much time on this review. We were in the area so we stopped in for a cup of coffee and breakfast. We went up to the counter and waited for quite some time without being acknowledged. We asked someone seated at a table that saw us standing there for a while if it was all self serve since we were just waiting for so long. they said they had been acknowledged and served and we all got a chuckle. After a few more minutes standing at the counter, we left. I guess if you get served and can review the coffee, food and service, feel free to do so!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went in today post run to grab coffee and breakfast. I was not terribly impressed. The coffee was straight up Columbian, nothing special. My breakfast sandwich was powdered eggs, VERY strange looking bacon and a dab of cheese on a bagel. I ordered that bagel lightly toasted, now when the onions are blacked and crisp? Mmmm not my idea of light.
They do have an impressive selection of "fancy" coffees drinks and chai. My opinion is that if you add enough flavorings, sugar, whip cream and calories to a glass of water, it's gonna taste good.
How about some exotic coffee just straight up?
The courtyard IS nice.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Staying at One Ocean. Walked down the road to this little coffee shop. My daughter recommended this place for breakfast. It is a nice little coffee shop. I got a breakfast bagel, egg, cheese and sausage. Not bad. The court yard is really nice.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

A nice place for dessert and coffee. There's live music and dancing on the courtyard on the weekends which is great with kids or couples to relax.