“Excellent lunch”

North Beach Fish Camp
Reserve with OpenTable
North Beach Fish Camp is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Really great spot with wonderful service. Great options on the menu which I would classify as southern. Fried chicken Is not Ky style exactly but very good and the grits on which the chicken rested were some of the best I've ever had. Key lime pie had good flavor but the consistency was just ok. Ceviche and clam bellies were very good as well. Katie was a great sever. Nice wine list. Really great stop. Tried to go again for dinner during our stay but too busy. Definitely make dinner reservations in advance unless you want to eat before 5 or after 9. Reasonably priced as well. Gave it a 9.5 out of 10.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I visited NBFC twice during the 4th of July holiday weekend. Although the restaurant was quite crowded, they moved the tables fast and our wait was reasonable. The menu offers a wide variety of seafood, along with some old-fashion, Southern, seasonal favorites like pimento cheese with crackers and fried green tomatoes. Not only was there a variety of seafood available, but there was a choice in cooking - fried, broiled, grilled, etc. The wines choices were good and the prices were reasonable. The wait staff was friendly and service was good. The fact that I ate at NBFC twice during the weekend attests to its quality.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Really enjoyed the food, and the service was outstanding. Will definitely be back! Plus, it was located steps from the beach for a lovely after-dinner stroll. One problem? Long wait, but definitely worth it.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Living in town for a while, I have seen this building house 3 different restaurants and I think this one is here to stay. North Beach is just fantastic and not that expensive in my opinion. The wife and I ate there last week. We had 2 cocktails, an app, an entree, and a salad and still didn't hit $100 after a 20% tip. I don't think there is a seafood entree over $20 and they all sound so good. I went with the grouper special and was very happy. My wife couldn't decide between 2 things and our server told us which fish was fresher and his suggestion was right on.

The word is betting out about this place and it gets packed in a hurry, especially on the weekend. If you know you are coming, make a reservation and ask for a table upstairs by the windows. Great views and not as loud as the main dining room.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I came to Neptune Beach with a group of business associates and found North Beach Fish Camp a block from the beach. We were all quite happy with the food, the atmosphere, and the service. The seafood is fresh, the menu had a wide range of offerings, and the local beers on tap were all great. All of our dishes, from the appetizers to the main courses, were great. Portions were large and presented well. The service was great, plates removed promptly, glasses refilled, and everyone was attentive but not overbearing.

I suggest you pay attenetion to the daily specials (sometimes I already have my mind made up before I hear them) and try something new here. You wont be disappointed. For the quality of the food the prices are very good here. I would highly reccomend North Beach Fish camp after a day at the beach or to take clients. They will be happy you took them here. The only drawback, if it can be called a drawback, as other reviewers have noted, is that it can get a bit loud here, but thats part of the charm and ought to be expected so close to the beach.

2  Thank FMAMAF