“Best Food in Jax”

North Beach Fish Camp
Reserve with OpenTable
North Beach Fish Camp is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best Food in Jax”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

North Beach Fish Camp is hands down some of the best food I have had in Jacksonville! The preparation is fantastic, the ingredients obviously fresh and handpicked. While the menu is primarily made up of well-prepared seafood dishes they have a number of non-seafood options. I have never ordered anything that I have been disappointed with here. The wait for a table can be long at times and it costs a little more than most places, but it is all worth it! Without a doubt. The service has always been attentive and it makes a great destination for a nice dinner outing at the beach. I would recommend the Swordfish, grits and collards as it is full of flavor and some of the best put together dishes I have experienced.

• Visited November 2013

Neptune Beach, Florida
“What? Did you ask me how it was?”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Amazing food served with warmth and professionalism inside THE loudest restaurant I've ever eaten at. Try for a table upstairs or on the patio if you're in the mood to have a conversation with dinner. Personally, I think the food is worth the pain, but you've been warned!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank kbockl
“A M A Z I N G”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I've officially eaten here several times and have yet to have anything but an amazing meal. Today I had the Tuna with salad. Best ever (tuna was served rare on the side). My wife had the Grouper taco special. She eats a lot of fish tacos and said this was best by far. Fried okra is unlike any fried okra you've ever experienced! Great beer and wine selection. Service always over the top. Parking can be an issue but well worth the inconvenience!

“Delicious!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Food was GREAT!! Atmosphere nice but very noisy! Our waiter was short and rude and acted as if he really hated his job. Overall service from the time we walked in the door was pretty poor, but food was wonderful! We would go back!

• Visited May 2014
Ohio
“Fun, Noisy, Good Food”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We had a delightful meal on a Friday night at the Fish Camp. The atmosphere is pleasant if a bit on the noisy side. OK - maybe a lot on the noisy side! But it was fun with lots a positive energy in the place. Service was very good and our server was pleasant and very attentive despite how crowded the place was. I had the grouper special which was tasty if a bit over-sauced. My dessert was an excellent strawberry/white chocolate bread pudding. Dinner for three with a medium priced bottle of wine was not bad at $110 + tip.

Yes, parking can be a hassle in Neptune Beach but the fun quotient makes being in the area worth it.

• Visited May 2014