“Thank you for another awesome venue, Liz and Ben!”

North Beach Fish Camp
Reserve with OpenTable
North Beach Fish Camp is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Me and my Mom in Law Julie hit the NB FC for lunch and had a blast. A FABULOUS lunch with one of my favorite people in the world! Situated on the corner of A1A and Atlantic Blvd, NB FC is the ideal place to go to people watch and soak in one of the most charming corners of our fair city. The Groshell's are local restaurant Rock Stars and they are keeping it consistent with only the freshest seafood, top notch service and atmosphere.

We snagged a table outside and were served by the charming and efficient Diedra- thank you Girlfriend! We started with La Marca Prosecco- I LOVE the fact that we can get champagne in a Fish Camp!! I love nature but I do not camp, if you know what I mean;) Kinda elegant Cracker Style! We went for the Butter Bean Hummus with homemade Melba Toast. You know I love me any kind of bean! A light and delish start to the meal.

Next, Julie got the pan roasted Cod, sitting on roasted cauliflower and garlic smashed potatoes. Seriously, Jule's eyes rolled back! White, flaky and clean tasting nestled on a pile of love.

I got the Tasso Ham Mac n' Cheese with a side of greens in a lemony vinegrette. Miss Margie in the kitchen put her spin on it...rich, smokey pasta covered in Panko and fresh sage. The angels sang! Crunchy, creamy and herby. Outstanding in every aspect. Enjoy and ask for Deidra!

2  Thank Divafoodie

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Everything was wonderful! We had fried green tomatoes, fried clams, flounder, fried shrimp, salads and cranberry bread pudding. It was all really delicious and the service was fantastic, too. Can't wait to go again!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

North Beach Fish Camp is an excellent choice when visiting Neptune Beach. I highly recommend the Blackened Mahi special. It is one of the best seafood dishes I have had anywhere in the world. The food is soulful, comforting, and delicious. The atmosphere is very casual and energetic. Great place for all occasions.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

On our way to Miami, we stopped here for lunch and were pleasantly surprised. Since my wife and I are New Englanders and used to really good seafood, this restaurant did not disappoint. Imagine my surprise to be told that whole belly fried clams were on the menu. These are really hard to find this far south. Tony our server garanteed the quality of this dish and he hit a home run. Since he has family in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, so he is well qualified. The food, location of the restaurant and very friendly staff make for a tasty and fun meal. So if you are a snow-bird and looking for a taste of home, don't pass on this one.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Great little place to have some good seafood and a nice bar. Very good service and a good menu. Located at a great location with lots of other things to do. If you are in this area, this is a great choice for a meal.

1  Thank ChuckyJoeBullgator