“Disappointed with service”

Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Navarre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Navarre
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Hotel was located night in the middle of Navarre with easy access to shopping and beaches. Hotel staff was pleasant and very friendly and went out of their way to meet any needs. Very good rates and continental breakfast included, best deal in town. Stay here, you won't be sorry.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Madonna M, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Hello Phillip,

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn & Suites in Navarre, and thank you for such a sweet review. I am so glad that you enjoyed our great staff and that they went our of their way to meet your needs. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and our guests. I like that you enjoyed our location with easy access to shopping and beaches. Thank you so much for your feedback it means so much to us.

Have a great day,
Madonna M Guest Relations Manager
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I loved my stay here! From the time I checked in and was greeted by a great southern smile to every morning at breakfast and check out I was impressed. This place has a top notch staff and level of hospitality that is hard to find these days!

I stayed for six nights on a business trip to the Pensacola area. They were very helpful with printing and faxing when needed and very helpful in recommending local restaurants for my off time.

Housekeeping is top notch, very clean and responsive. I'd definitely stay again! Kudos to you and your staff!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank WClarke84
Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Hello WClark84,

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn & Suites in Navarre. Thank you so much for such a sweet review, we loved it. I am so happy that you enjoyed your time here and our great staff. ***We love getting Kudos*** Can't wait to see you again!

Have a great day,
Madonna M
Guest Relations Manager
Massachusetts
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Stayed at the Day's Inn wile visiting family in Navarre and Pensacola. The bed was comfortable, the breakfast was ok but limited - could have used some yogurt. The location was great for our purposes. The hotel does need updating - rug in our room was fraying, drain is slow in bathtub, some of the fixtures are old - faucets look likey they are from the 1970s, and needs some painting, Front desk staff are friendly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tony R
Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Hello Tony,

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn & Suites in Navarre. I am glad to hear that you were comfortable during your stay and enjoyed our location. It is nice to be located within walking distance of a grocery store and several restaurants. I appoligize for any inconviences you had during your stay. I hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Madonna M Guest Relaions Manager
Navarre
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The only thing I have a problem with is in the smoking room they only provide one ashtray. It would be nice to have two. This is my second trip to this Days Inn and both times the upstairs soda machine took my money and would not give me my drink.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Hello Timothy,
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn & Suites in Navarre. Your review will assist us in improving our hotel, from the guests perspective. I hope you came to the front desk and got a refund for the money you lost in the soda machine. I am glad that you enjoyed everything else and hope to see you again soon.

Madonna M Guest Relations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Navarre
Best Western Navarre Waterfront
Comfort Inn and Suites
Comfort Inn and Suites
#14 of 29 in Fort Walton Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze

Been to Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center? Share your experiences!