Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach(Navarre)(Great Value!)
$304
Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre(Navarre)(Great Value!)
$153
$139
Best Western Navarre Waterfront(Navarre)(Great Value!)
$166
$160
$155
Hampton.com
$80
$144
Regency Inn Fort Walton(Fort Walton Beach)
$69
$67
Super 8 Ft Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)
$70
Portofino Island Resort(Pensacola Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleantaco belloatmealwinn dixienavarre beachlocation is greatwill stay there againgrocery storecontinental breakfastgulf breezeshort drivehousekeeping staffright next doorfamily vacationkfcbridgefran
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Stayed at the Day's Inn wile visiting family in Navarre and Pensacola. The bed was comfortable, the breakfast was ok but limited - could have used some yogurt. The location was great for our purposes. The hotel does need updating - rug in our room was fraying, drain is slow in bathtub, some of the fixtures are old - faucets look likey they are from the 1970s, and needs some painting, Front desk staff are friendly.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tony R
Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Hello Tony,

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn & Suites in Navarre. I am glad to hear that you were comfortable during your stay and enjoyed our location. It is nice to be located within walking distance of a grocery store and several restaurants. I appoligize for any inconviences you had during your stay. I hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Madonna M Guest Relaions Manager

Reviewed December 2, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The only thing I have a problem with is in the smoking room they only provide one ashtray. It would be nice to have two. This is my second trip to this Days Inn and both times the upstairs soda machine took my money and would not give me my drink.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Hello Timothy,
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn & Suites in Navarre. Your review will assist us in improving our hotel, from the guests perspective. I hope you came to the front desk and got a refund for the money you lost in the soda machine. I am glad that you enjoyed everything else and hope to see you again soon.

Madonna M Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed November 4, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I found this location in the last second as I was tired for riding my bike. I didnt have time to read any reviews. The place was very comfortable within walking distance to restaurants.. The Santa rosa Island is just across the bridge ,

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Hello Peter,

Thank you for staying at the Days Inn & Suites in Navarre, and thank you for your review. I am so glad that you had a comfortable stay at our hotel, and our great location with the grocery store and several restaurants within walking distance. I hope you were able to enjoy the beautiful beach. Thank you again for your nice review, and we hope to see you back again real soon.

Madonna M Guest Relations Manager