“Great hotel - good value, friendly and clean.”

Best Western Navarre Waterfront
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Navarre
Reviewed August 12, 2010

We stayed one night of our trip to the Emerald Coast at the Best Western Navarre. Breakfast was included, and the hotel was right by the water, which was great. We found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. The property was very clean and everything was in good working order. Good value for the price and I would recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed August 10, 2010

Stayed there on a Friday & Saturday night on our way to a week in Destin and was impressed with everything about this place. The management and staff were very polite, helpful, and very accomadating. They directed us to excellent places to eat, shop, and places of entertainment. The rooms were clean(very important to us), the beds and pillows were very comfortable, the pool was clean, and the grounds were immaculate. Left Destin two days early to come back and stay two more nights at this place. Best four nights of the entire trip. We highly recomend this place and will definitely be back . Everyone from the management to the housekeepers went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. Also, the breakfast every morning was delicious and plentilful, with a wide variety of entries. You can't go wrong here!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2010

My husband and I took our 2 neices ages 15 & 17 to Navarre Beach. We were all just extatic as to the hotel location, everything about the hotel was just GREAT. Thier favorite part was the little beach area connected to the hotel. We also got a recommendation from the staff of a wonderful restaurant called East Bay Crab House, 1 mile from the hotel, best seafood I have ever had. I would highly recommend staying here and will do it again myself.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2010

This hotel is not on the beach, but it is on the a Gulf inlet. You can be on the beach in Navarre, FL in 10 minutes. The rooms are not great, but they are comfortable and clean. I think they are priced right for beach get away weekend. I have stayed there several times and the staff is always very friendly. They have a nice little breakfast with good coffee and an outdoor table area. I plan to go back again and would recommend this to friends.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2010

I was very happy with the Best Western at Navarre, Fl. They had complimentary breakfast which was more than enough food. The beds and pillows were just like home. The view was beautiful and there was a small beach to rest to sit by the water.The pool was clean and a welcome relief from the heat. The causeway was a couple hundred yards to go to the beach wich are beautiful. The location was close enough to Destin and Ft Walton on 98. I was so pleased that I plan on coming back for another visit at the end of the month.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 12, 2010

I am a former resident of Fort Walton Beach and frequently come back to visit family and friends. This time, I wanted to stay in a hotel and not in anyone's guest room. i couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. Family with children visited during the day and we had a great time by the pool--then went over the bridge for some Gulf of Mexico fun. Several friends came by for drinks at the local watering holes. It was great! I was comfortable and felt safe and couldn't have been more pleased with the staff. Having so many choices each morning for breakfast was very nice. I just loved the location and had a very relaxing and restful visit. I will use this hotel each time I come back.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2010

Stayed the nights of May 21 and May 22. Our room was cleaned quiet and located across the street from a grocery store (gotta have beer and snacks at the beach), one mile from East Bay Crab House and Walmart. What more does a person exprect for a quicky vacation. Booked through priceline.com for $115 but final billing was for $92. We have stayed here 3 times and I would highly recommend this hotel for a stary.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Navarre
Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre
Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfro...
#3 of 29 in Fort Walton Beach
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
#7 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Fort Walton Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Fort Walton B...
#2 of 29 in Fort Walton Beach

Been to Best Western Navarre Waterfront? Share your experiences!