“I recommend it”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Navarre
Birmingham, AL
“I recommend it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2010

This hotel is not on the beach, but it is on the a Gulf inlet. You can be on the beach in Navarre, FL in 10 minutes. The rooms are not great, but they are comfortable and clean. I think they are priced right for beach get away weekend. I have stayed there several times and the staff is always very friendly. They have a nice little breakfast with good coffee and an outdoor table area. I plan to go back again and would recommend this to friends.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2010

I was very happy with the Best Western at Navarre, Fl. They had complimentary breakfast which was more than enough food. The beds and pillows were just like home. The view was beautiful and there was a small beach to rest to sit by the water.The pool was clean and a welcome relief from the heat. The causeway was a couple hundred yards to go to the beach wich are beautiful. The location was close enough to Destin and Ft Walton on 98. I was so pleased that I plan on coming back for another visit at the end of the month.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Cape Cod
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2010

I am a former resident of Fort Walton Beach and frequently come back to visit family and friends. This time, I wanted to stay in a hotel and not in anyone's guest room. i couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. Family with children visited during the day and we had a great time by the pool--then went over the bridge for some Gulf of Mexico fun. Several friends came by for drinks at the local watering holes. It was great! I was comfortable and felt safe and couldn't have been more pleased with the staff. Having so many choices each morning for breakfast was very nice. I just loved the location and had a very relaxing and restful visit. I will use this hotel each time I come back.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2010

Stayed the nights of May 21 and May 22. Our room was cleaned quiet and located across the street from a grocery store (gotta have beer and snacks at the beach), one mile from East Bay Crab House and Walmart. What more does a person exprect for a quicky vacation. Booked through priceline.com for $115 but final billing was for $92. We have stayed here 3 times and I would highly recommend this hotel for a stary.

Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Navarre, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2010

Not only was the location on the water but the garden and pool were beautiful. The staff were friendly and helpful. Room was fresh and clean with great bed and pillows.

The exercise room was clean and all equipment worked! Everything one needs.

The owner was on-site and very welcoming. We will be back soon.
Thank you for a great stay.

Ray and Wendy Cousins

Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Gales Ferry, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2010

We spent Friday to Monday at the Best Western Navarre and we could not be happier. The staff was friendly and always helpful. The rooms were clean and perfect for the long weekend. The morning brunch was more than most I have seen. The beach is minutes away. You can't beat the cost vs location. We picked the water view and were very happy. They were able to hook us up with a rollaway bed that made the stay more plesent. We watched as our son was married on the beach with a party across the street afterwards. When the night was over our room was minutes away.
Thanks Navarre Beach!

Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Salina Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2010

I was there visiting family for six days. The whole time the staff was very friendly and helpful! The rooms were very clean and the beds were extremly comfortable!! I will stay there again! I felt like I found the perfect place and I even am scared to let my secret out for fear of not being able to get a room again. A little slice of heaven if I do say so!!!!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Navarre
Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre
Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center
BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront
BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfro...
#2 of 29 in Fort Walton Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,203 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beac...
#3 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
#2 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,092 reviews

Been to BEST WESTERN Navarre Waterfront? Share your experiences!