All reviewsacross the bridgefrench toastwater viewgreat place to stayadirondack chairsrooms were very cleanright next doorshort drivelocation was perfectenjoyed our staynice poolheated poolfree breakfastsmall beach areastaff was friendlysanta rosa soundyogurt
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Saw a roach here in the bathroom when turning on the light in the evening. Before I could kill it with my flip flop, it ran under a crack in the corner tile. I called the front desk to let them know they may want to inform maintenance. When the front desk answered I told her 'I thought you may need to let maintenance know we just saw a roach in the bathroom' her question that followed was 'was it big or little?' which I found disturbing, as I think one regardless of size is irrelevant. I said 'I guess I would say kinda big.' Her response was 'I get the bigger ones at my house in the garage occasionally but when I get those smaller ones it's like ewwww'. She went on to explain that this Florida... like this is common. I thought bugs yes, roaches no. I was sort of dumbfounded by that entire conversation. She later confirmed that she would notify maintenance of the problem. My gut tells me this is not the first call of this nature they have received. I stay in many hotels, this is definitely a deterrent for me. Thankfully we didn't stay the night.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Cbaker1, Owner at Best Western Navarre Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Thank you for relating your experience. I can see where there was some miscommunication and we sincerely apologize for that. Believe it or not, the question from the front desk, while not reassuring to you, was a bit scientific. And it was an effort to not over-react. The larger ones come from outside and the smaller ones would signify we need to call our pest control company out to the property. I'm very sorry you weren't made to feel more comfortable - and I sincerely hope you will consider a stay with us in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

Very easy to get to, just off the Parkway at the traffic light. Grocery store, restaurants and other shopping across the street at the light. Very clean rooms, nice clean pool with grilling area and covered pavilion with fans. Friendly , knowledgeable staff. Many attractions close by.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank SealArkansas
Reviewed September 8, 2017

We took a quick, last minute trip and stayed at this hotel. We had a very nice, comfortable room with a water view at an affordable price. The staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the hot breakfast poolside while looking out at the bay. It was just a few minutes from the beach, also. A nice little Labor Day weekend get away!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 30, 2017

This was my 2nd time to stay in this hotel this year. Both trips were for 4 nights each. Great value on the bay, nice pool, and private beach. Only one mile to Navarre beaches without the price of beachfront on the gulf. Staff courteous, friendly and professional. I'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Loved that this Hotel was on the Beach/Waterfront and that you could fish right behind the hotel from the bank. we seen Dolphins, Stingrays, Crabs and caught a few fish. Very nice..

Only complaint I had was that the AC Unit in room 101 was a little noisy at night when it kicked on.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple