“Great Beach Wedding”

Best Western Navarre Waterfront
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Navarre
Reviewed April 30, 2014

So I just got married here a few weeks ago. I was a little nervous about how my wedding would actually turn out since I was planning it from California. I have to say it was everything I had imagined.

The pavilion we got married in was the perfect spot and well taken care of. We had good weather but if the weather didn't cooperate, the pavilion would protect you while still making for a beautiful wedding . The beach front was also well taken care of and made for a real romantic setting. It was great for pictures.

The decorations were everything I asked for and imagined in my planning. The staff followed what I wanted to a T and did all the set up and break down. They even added extra decorations that I hadn't thought of that just made the setting adorable.

I really was expecting the food to just be ok but I was really blown away at how good it was especially the loaded potatoes. The left over food was stored for us to eat on the rest of our stay since some of my guest stayed a few days after the wedding. I sent a picture of how I wanted my cake to look and it was exactly like the picture. My guests all commented on how good the cake was too.

The ceremony ran smooth because of the best western staff. They controlled the ceremony music for us and made sure everyone walked when they were suppose too. The ceremony and reception were both to take place in the pavilion with about 20mins in between. Again the best western staff were on top of their game and switched everything around for us within the 20mins. The food was even ready for us to eat right on time.

The rooms were clean and super cute. The staff really does a nice job taking care of the hotel and their guest. I have to give a special thanks to Tanner Foster. He is the wedding coordinator for the best western. I started planning with Tanner back in Oct and he was always easy to get a hold of and wiling to please. He is organized and really pays attention to detail. He is excellent at what he does. When I met Tanner, he has a laid back personality that helped calm my nerves. I would so recommend having a wedding here and I am very pleased with how my turned out. Thanks again Best Western Navarre!!!!

Room Tip: Try to get a room that faces the waterfront

Reviewed April 27, 2014

After several days of traveling and staying at chain hotels which were really let downs - we weren't expecting much. Surprise! This hotel is just as described on its website. There were no hidden tricks. This is a nice place on the water and conveniently located to the island bridge. There is a cute food stand and bar right next door on the mini beach. The price is low compared to others in Florida and my expectations were not very high, but I was very pleasantly surprised! And you could actually EAT the breakfast! I'd stay again:)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The hotel is nice, located directly on the waterfront, close to some shops and restaurants. Free parking directly adjacent to the hotel. We were just passing through and use any of the hotel features as pool and so on.

1  Thank Aner_830
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Hotel is on mainland, facing the Bay and we loved our standard room directly facing the water away from Hwy 98 traffic. Remodeled since our last stay, it is freshly painted, carpeted, with new furniture. Very comfortable bed and wonderful pillows. Bath is small but adequate.
Management has does a great job with public areas--fresh flowerpots, strings of white lights over outdoor tables & chairs, a grassy area to sit and watch the pleasure boats go by. Pool area with chaise lounges, shade umbrellas, tables. Good place to kick back.
We did not miss our usual stay in a condo on Navarre Beach on Santa Rosa Island--it was an easy drive to get there.
We liked the hot/cold breakfast and its variety. Not brunch at the country club, but it served us well and everyone else looked pretty satisfied too.
Looking forward to going back soon, and that says it all.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I've stayed here many times over the years and have always enjoyed my stay. (Baker, thanks for up-grading the breakfast items) They are limited on space for breakfast items, I'm sure they would offer more if the room was available. I always get that beach feel here, even though it is not actually on the beach. Staff is always great and the rooms are always clean. I'll be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Very happy with this hotel. They had there own private beach. When you would open your hotel door all that we heard was the ocean(very serene and relaxing environment) Great outdoor restaurants within walking distance.Great staff!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank April101884
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This hotel is an excellent location to Navarre Beach. We enjoyed the beautiful view of the inter-coastal waterway ~ so peaceful and calm. Very clean rooms with updated finishes. The staff here is always very friendly and accommodating. My family (and sometimes extended family) stays here for Spring Break every year. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Navarre
Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre
Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfro...
#3 of 29 in Fort Walton Beach
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
#7 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach

Been to Best Western Navarre Waterfront? Share your experiences!