“Second Visit”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Navarre
Saint Agatha, Maine
“Second Visit”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this Best Western in April 2012 and just loved the place. Right on Santa Rosa Sound, pool, covered BBQ area, pool, everything a couple needs for a relaxing stay.
Due to an unfortunate vehicle burglary in Fort Lauderdale, I lost all ID and credit cards. I called ahead and spoke to Liz, explained the situation, and was told it would not be a problem.
When I arrived, the front desk folks were Kelly and Alan. Kelly took charge and checked me in despite no ID/credit card. I did explain that my wife would be flying into Pensacola the following day and we would resolve the credit card issue then. Again, Kelly got me settled in.
We had requested our favorite room, 108, which was unavailable when I arrived, but Kelly and crew moved me into that room the next day.
We were there the entire week and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
We will be back again next year!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Fred H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I traveled alone in April and needed quiet time away after a stressful time at work. I like Navarre Beach and looked for a place to stay. A condo on the beach would be great if family and friends were with me but seemed like overkill for what I needed. I chose the Best Western in Navarre and was very happy with everything about it. Nice room, great view of Pensacola Bay, nice pool, friendly staff. The housekeeping staff provided any cleaning I needed without being intrusive. Shout out to Tonya who went over and above in leading me to good restaurants and making me feel welcome. Also, I had an air conditioning problem which was addressed and fixed within the hour by friendly staff.

The bridge over to Navarre Beach is just a block away and I walked over every day for a long walk along the crystal clean beach. Crossing the bridge by car, there's a public parking lot with beach access right at the end of the bridge if you prefer to drive. There are lots of good restaurants close by although the area is not very pedestrian friendly. Seems made for hopping in your car.

Overall, if I ever return to the area and need a hotel, I'll choose the Best Western.

Room Tip: There are rooms in the back that face the bay so if you open the door the nice cool bay breezes aera...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank JPRiley
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Reviewed May 19, 2013

On our way to Destin and wanted to spend the evening in Navarre.We had no problem with check in and got a fair priced room with a very nice view of the water.The place was very clean and we really enjoyed the evening.Ate at Stinky's which had great raw oysters but the dinner portion was a bit small,the free drink and discount because we were staying at the hotel made up for that.If you cross the bridge and visit the island watch out for 15 MPH speed limit because of birds,it is a bit of a speed trap to put it mildly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Arch C
Navarre, Florida
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I love this hotel. Before we moved to Navarre it was our hotel of choice 3-4 times a year. Now, being residents of Navarre we send all of our family and friends from out of town to this location. It is clean, updated, incredibly friendly staff and the prices are very reasonable year round. The pool has got to be our favorite part of all, the scene is incredible and it is a great place for getting together after many salt filled days at the beach :) Give this place a try and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Ann S
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Let me start out by saying my boyfriend and I walked into the room and were amazed. The room was huge we had a great view from our balcony and everything was clean and so welcoming. We were very pleased with our stay the breakfast was pretty good, and we were close to the beach although I wish it would have been warmer! As college students though we were pretty far away from the action but we weren't going to find a nice hotel like this on a the price so we compromised. The value is amazing with great views. I would recommend this for everyone!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Katrinapb
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The staff was very welcoming!! The rooms were clean & kept up during our stay. The view was beautiful & the breakfast was great. We enjoyed the heated pool. I would definitely choose to stay here again. :)

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank aprilbeth
Also consider these accommodations in or near Navarre
Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre
Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfro...
#2 of 29 in Fort Walton Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pe...
#3 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Portofino Island Resort
Portofino Island Resort
#5 of 10 in Pensacola Beach

Been to Best Western Navarre Waterfront? Share your experiences!