“Very Clean & Pleasant Stay”

Best Western Navarre Waterfront
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Navarre
Oklahoma
“Very Clean & Pleasant Stay”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We booked online, got the AAA discount and upon check-in the staff was very pleasant. We needed a large parking space which they had, and our room wasn't an ocean front but still had an ocena view. This is an older hotel, but has been updated and is very clean. Our room was so nice, the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The room had a nice welcoming color and it offered a fridge, microwave, desk and new flat screen tv. We didn't use the pool, but it was being enjoyed by many. The breakfast was nice, and it offered a nice variety to choose from. It is located n the sound, and offers a beautiful view, and also has a beautiful view of Navarre Beach. We will stay again when we are in the area. Thank you for such a pleasant stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Becky S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I was at this location for three weeks - which is an uncomfortable amount of time to spend away from home. As unpleasant as this may seem, this place made the stay bearable. The staff was very considerate, the amenities were great and pool was relaxing. It's also very close to some of the most beautiful beaches in the Gulf Coast. I would recommend this place to anybody.

Room Tip: Ask for a water/beach facing room.
1 Thank Matt H
Mary Esther, Florida, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have had the pleasure of conducting training classes for my company out of this location's conference room for the past few months. The staff was always available when we needed anything and my trainees recieved excellent accomodations within the hotel. The room is fully equiped with a large flat screen, computer connections, tables/desks and seating along with fresh water and coffee daily.

The view of the bay along with the private beach/pool in the back made the trip feel more like a tropical vacation for my classes. Tanner, the manager, was very kind and easy to deal will. I look forward to continually having classes here in the near future!

Madison
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Everyone from management to the housekeepers went out of their way to make our stay an enjoyable one. This property has recently been updated and the rooms are CLEAN and beautiful. Also, I really like the pavalion they had for wedding receptions, reunions, or for a meeting place for family and friends. The pool and beaches were very NICE. I HIGHLY recommend Best Western Navarre,FL.

Room Tip: I like the rooms facing the beach or pool...
Cottageville, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I spent 3 weeks here training for a new job and I have to say the staff was great. They really took good care of all of the guests. The heated pool was great becasue I was here in early April and it was still a ittle chilly. I saw lots of families here and the family atmosphere was great for the kids and parants alike. They serve a good continental breakfast.

From Liz and Sandra and Allen at the front desk to Manager Tanner and his maintenance staff to housekepping everyone made me feel at home. Convenient to the attractions of Northwest Florida, This is a great place to hang your hat...

Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have had the absolute pleasure of staying at the hotel for approximately 4 weeks between two different stays. The rooms are nice and big, maintained well and have been updated. The beds are comfortable and there is plenty of room to work, if you are unlucky to have to work while you are here. The staff members are excellent and very friendly, anything that I have needed they have gone out of their way to help me or get me whatever I needed. Extra touch was a note from housekeeping several times during my stay to wish me luck on house hunting or just to say hope you are having a great time. Kudos to the staff! Mostly families stay here, so you feel very safe and do not have to worry about a lot of noise keeping you awake at night. The view could not be any better, both mornings and evening are just breathtaking across the sound to the beach. There are chairs out on the lawn or the sand beach area where you can just sit and let the stress and worry leave your body. If there was such a place as Magaritaville, then this would be the place. It is located just across the bridge from Navarre Beach and you can either walk or drive over to the beach with plenty of bathrooms, picnic shelters and access. Why would anyone want to go back home after staying here for a while? If you want to stay put, you can soak up the sun around the pool, hang out on the sand beach or in the pavilion area. They have a grill that you can reserve to prepare food for your family without having to leave the premises. The staff have become part of my family and I hope they visit me when I move to a more permanent location on the island. If I ever need a hotel in this area either for myself,family or friends this will be the place that I recommend.

Room Tip: Pool and water view are the best, but there are very few rooms that you would not have a water view...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is my first time to Navarre Florida, in my line of work I stay in hotels all the time for business. My wife and I decided to come try out this small town for our first vacation in the past 5 years. Wow, we were so shocked what the hotel had to offer. First we were greeted by a wonderful girl name Liz very mature and well-spoken young lady. With a super speedy check in she was able to give us a free drink at the local restaurants called Fish camp, which gave us the free drink plus an extra 10 percent off for staying at Best Western. There were other places to go for the ten percent off but we loved the Fish camp so much we ate twice. Our room was a poolside room, which looked over the pool and the water. We were told the rooms were completely remodeled at the beginning of this year and yes you could tell with the most up dated furniture and the big 37" flat screen TVs. The room was really clean and the housekeeping staff was so helpful make sure out sheet were change everyday that we requested. The hot breakfast was so good. I hate a French toast sandwich with sausage and eggs. We have booked again for a week in July to bring out kids. Perfect Place keep up good work Best Western Navarre Waterfront.

Room Tip: Get a room that is pool side that also faces the water. 226,225
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Bobby T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Navarre
Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre
Springhill Suites Navarre Beach
Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfro...
#2 of 29 in Fort Walton Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Hilton Pensacola Beach
Hilton Pensacola Beach
#6 of 10 in Pensacola Beach

Been to Best Western Navarre Waterfront? Share your experiences!