“Definitely will return!”
other travelers have booked this property
Beach View Tiled Gulf Front Patio
bar
dining
lighted hutch
parasailor from patio
queen sized sleeper sofa in Living room
32 Inch HD TV in guest bedroom
twin vanities in master bedroom
view from living room
kingsized bed with gulf view
42' HD TV in Master suite
master suite
queen sized sleep sofa
double reclining love seat
New queen bed in guest suite with sound view
King sized bed in Master Suite with direct gulf view
View from Master Bedroom's King Sized Bed
Two lounge chairs and George Foreman Electric Grill on Patio
Florida's best kept secret
Sunset over Santa Rosa sound from front deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gini143
“Definitely will return!”
Reviewed April 20, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I enjoyed staying in this condo at the Sand Dollar Condominiums. This was our very first stay in Navarre Beach and we were very pleased with Navarre and the condo. The condo was absolutely perfect and spacious. We had all the amenities we needed and it was a short walk down the pier to the beach. Mr. Jerry (owner) had a binder on the table with load of helpful information in it. We used it to call a nearby chair rental service and Ed came each morning to set up our chairs and umbrella on the beach and again in the evening to take it down. The grocery store was a short drive. The other guest in the complex were very courteous and kind. I immediately tried to book again once I arrive home but the place is booked up for a while. I will know next time to book in advance. I find Navarre much more appealing than Destin, Fl. I absolutely love the condo!

Date of stay: April 2017
emilyj659
“View was great some accommodations were not ”
Reviewed July 1, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I have nothing negative to say about the room it's self. Bed was a king bed that slept fine, washer and dryer worked fine. Stove was good, everything along those line were fine. The view from the room was great looked right over the gulf beautiful to wake up to. Some things I did in fact have a problem with 1) as soon as we step into the room there was sand everywhere now I understand there is no possible way to get all the sand out of a room. But was one of the first things I had to do was sweep and we hadn't even been to the beach yet. 2) for two adults the gave two towel and two washcloths and one hand towel for the whole week which meant I had to keep washing all of these through out the week which bring me to my next point. 3) There was no dish soap, no laundry detergent, no dishwasher pods no nothing. Which is not a problem technically but I would have just liked to known ahead of time so I could have prepared. We weren't able to use this dishwasher all week because there was no reason to buy a whole thing of dishwasher pods for a few days. Again I just would have wanted to know ahead of time to know I would either have to buy it while I was down here or bring it with me.

Date of stay: July 2016
Management Response
Jul 8, 2016
Thanks for your review. The cleaning professionals have been notified of the sand and extra attention will be made. The tile will now be steam cleaned at each check out.
There should be 6 extra towel sets in the linen closet as well as 4 sets on the bathroom towel racks. That will be double checked.
6 Laundry pods and 6 dishwasher pods as well as coffee and creamer and sweeteners will be placed on the counter for all future guests. Unfortunately I cannot call you as I have no record of an Emily J staying at my condo.
Okia58
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Thanksgiving Week at the Beach”
Reviewed January 15, 2016 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Condo was just as as photo/videos showed - lovely,comfortable and clean. We had a great time and hosted my daughter and family from Navarre for Thanksgiving. The kitchen was so well stocked with dishes, pans, utensils that we only needed to buy a disposable roasting pan for the turkey and borrow one casserole dish from our daughter.
The corner view was great -- it almost looked like we were on board a ship, and the sound of the waves was a great lullaby.
It was the first time we rented a condo or from a private party -- turned out so well we've already done it twice since then.

Date of stay: November 2015
Liked best: the view
Shirley W
Huntsville, Alabama
“Retirement Celebration”
Reviewed May 18, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

This was a trip to celebrate the retirement of two of my friends and former co-workers. Sanddollar Penthouse was perfect for our quick getaway. The condo had everything we needed and was perfectly clean and well-stocked. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loved the quiet location and uncrowded beach in mid-May. Loved the elevator too!
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
neededabr...
Prattville, Alabama
“We needed a break!”
Reviewed October 13, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and my two teenage boys traveled with me to Sanddollar. Everything about the stay was wonderful. I loved the condo the moment I walked in. Very light and roomy. Nice bathrooms. A well stocked kitchen and linen closet. Great washer and dryer. The place is well taken care of. There is a nice balcony that looks directly at the water. Since we were on the top floor, we had no noise from neighbors at all. The mattresses were so comfortable. I ended up sleeping on all three beds during our stay (the living room couch makes into a bed). All were very comfortable. There were bicycles that we could use at any time as well. Very Family Friendly. I would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: October 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How quiet the rooms were.
Liked least: The wind noise around the windows.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CabooseCa...
Cambridge
“Excellent beachfront accommodations”
Reviewed October 6, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This condo met all our needs - clean, comfortable, ocean front, elevator, easy beach access. Owner was easy to work with.

Date of stay: September 2014

Date of stay: April 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing