“Good menu, good food”

All American Heroes
Ranked #14 of 83 Restaurants in Navarre
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: All American Heroes Inc. Subs and Sandwiches is centrally located one block west of the Navarre Beach causeway on the north side of HWY 98. We are a small, quick service restaurant with limited indoor/outdoor seating. We have a beautiful view of the Inter-coastal Waterway and the Navarre Park across HWY 98.
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

We eat here at least twice a month. The sandwiches are great (we have tried most of them), the potato salad is excellent, and the service is friendly and eager to please.

1  Thank Melissa W

Reviewed June 9, 2014

That was the quote from my friend who visited Navarre last weekend from Texas, where everything is big. I have been a major fan of AAH for years, so I introduced my friends from Atlanta, Salt Lake and Houston for sandwich take outs to enjoy at the beach. Everyone was blown away with the quality, quantity and value of the menu.

They can't wait to return for another visit AND they won't eat breakfast beforehand!

2  Thank DoubleDBeachfan
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Great subs good service. Damn Yankee was awesome!! Will come back for more!! Meatballs had a lot of taste! Beats Firehouse and subway. Bread taste as fresh as it smells. Not sure if it's made there but very good. Lots of meat and toppings.

2  Thank CorpsmanUSN
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

This is one of those "hole in the wall" gems that really make visiting new places special. The window says, "subs as big as your head" and they live up to it. Even my son's "kid-size" sandwich was enormous. The meat was very flavorful and the toppings were all fresh. My husband said his Ruben was one of the best he's had in a long time. I went for the Godfather hot sub which was like a cross between an Italian and muffuletta. We finished up with a slice of Dean's famous 7-layer chocolate cake.

I suspect you'd be hard-pressed to find a bad (or even "ok") sandwich here. Gotta stop here!

2  Thank SouthernMotoMama
Reviewed April 23, 2014

During a week stay in Navarre I 3 times got food here for lunches to eat by the beaches. One meal was pastrami and Swiss on grilled rye bread, the second was a cashew chicken salad sandwich on sliced bread, and the third was a cup of seafood gumbo and a Mediterranean chicken wrap. I found all the food delicious, with the wrap probably my favorite. Costs were $6.95-9.50. They have a good supply of menu leaflets that help in deciding on your order before going in after the first time. My suggestion for finding it is to pull in the small street on the west side of TC’s Front Porch, which is easy to see from rt 98. Promptly turn left into the very small shopping center. Once in that parking lot you’ll have time to look at each of the 4 or 5 stores. My memory is All American Heroes is the second from the east, or right.

2  Thank Billhgc