“We had a great time!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Navarre
Emerald Beach RV Park
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Despite all the cold temps this year, we had a great stay. We really enjoyed our premium site. The Santa Rosa sound and gorgeous sun sets out our back window. This was our 3rd year we have stayed here.The park is very clean and the staff is always there to help with your needs. Only problem I have is waiting until next year. dcoke from iowa.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Don A
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

I apologize for not responding sooner to your wonderful review. I do appreciate anyone who takes time to tell others about our great park. The premium sites are the best to watch sunsets with a cold drink (or hot), on your own private deck. As always I will pass on to all who work here your comments regarding the condition of our park. I am pleased you made reservations for next year and await your return. Fran:)

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We camped here in a travel trailer for a month and found the experience delightful. The staff is very accomodating with no request too silly. There are planned activities ranging from Zumba to movie night (with popcorn) to Bible study. The sites are very clean as are the showers, restrooms and laundry. Everything is in good repair. We liked it so much we are planning on staying two months next year.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LinWhay
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

When you came in today, to say goodbye until next year, I was pleased I put 2 and 2 together and could thank you face to face for your fantastic review. You and Don have been a pleasure, and the staff & I look forward to seeing you again next January. It gives me great pride when someone comments on our cleanliness, and as always I will share with my staff. We are already working on our Snowbird activities calendar for 2014-15. It will be posted on our website www.emeraldbeachrvpark.com, TripAdvisor, and Facebook in advance so you can see what awaits you. Safe travels, God Bless, Fran:)

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This park has the best staff team! Helpful, friendly and they know how to put on a party! Just spent Valentine's there and they had live music, salad bar, great entree, and freshly-baked apply & cherry pies! Wow!

If you need anything, just ask!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank makorokoto

I can't wait for my meeting with my activities staff so I can share this awesome review. They worked very hard on our Valentine's banquet, and your comments will energize them for our Going Away Snowbirds dinner/dance on the 27th of this month. Thank you for your review. It is our pleasure to serve you! Come back and see us. Fran:)

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Let's start with the things that are important to an RVer. The roads are asphalt with concrete patio and RV parking sites. The hookups are appropriately placed and we had no problems with them. Then you realize this place has character starting with the manager's Fran and Joe and the team that supports the park. We loved hanging out at the Tiki Bar, the beautiful pier and visits to the office to check out what was happening. You want to have park sponsored activities, this is the spot. From pot lucks, exercise, breakfasts, bingo, movie night, game night and special events. It becomes apparent soon after getting settled that this is a friendly park and it feels like you are with friends, which you are. We will return here when in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MKayL
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

This review I copied to share with the owners! Most of the time I will read the reviews to them when they come in, but this covered all the bases! It is wonderful to be appreciated. There is a team effort here and it is fantastic when our guests notice. Thank you ever so much for taking the time to tell others about our park. Looking forward to your return. :)Fran

Reviewed January 15, 2014

One of my first stops when we hit Florida and always a delight . Watching the sun rise and set over the water is always beautiful . The staff here are so sweet and helpful. A real little gem of a rv park.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Hello Bob, I was thrilled when I read that this is one of the first stops you make visiting this part of the country:) I agree with the comment about our sunsets & sun rises, I am blessed, I get to enjoy them year round. I will make sure I share this great review with my staff, thank you. We are fortunate to have guests as yourself. Have a great day and come back and see us! Fran:)

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Upon arrival, we were very disappointed in our site, very cramped and small. Went to the office and they gave us a much large, roomier, spacious site. Personnel can't do enough to make you happy! Restrooms and shower by far the best...very clean, bright, tidy and NO musty smelly moldy odor! Great location, awesome sunsets, close to shopping, dining and beaches. Very nice laundry, but would be great if more washers and dryers were added. Only complaint it was very cold!...only mother nature has control over that.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Judy from Jersey! I appreciate you coming into the office and sharing your concerns when you got here. It gave me a chance to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Your review gave all of us who work here something to strive for, we do want your vacation to be enjoyable enough to want to come back. I am pleased that you are having a good time, and enjoying the area, as well as our park. As always thank you for your review and I will pass it on to my staff. We are here if you need us! Fran:)

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Having such wonderful times. Wish we could stay longer. Our first time staying here and will be back soon as time allows. Clean, fun, and lots to see. The sunsets are so beautiful . The activities offered gives everyone a chance to get aquainted with others and have a wonderful time. Met a couple from Muskogee, Ok. My grandaughter lives there and even knows our great-son-in-law. Small world indeed..Thanks for making our trip more enjoyable than at a state park.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Hello Mae, I am very pleased that you stopped to enjoy our park. It sounds like you had enough time to meet some of our wonderful guests and enjoy their company, as I know they enjoyed yours. We have just increased our activities staff and I will make sure I tell them you took the time to give them a great review. I hope one day you will come back and see us again. Until then I hope the sun shines wherever you go! Fran:)