“1Happy Camper”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Navarre
Emerald Beach RV Park
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We just got home from our week long family vacation. This is the 5th year in a row we have spent our fall break here. We love the campground , it is so nice and clean . Every year they have added something to the park. The staff is so very nice, friendly and helpful! I can not complain about anything! Can wait to come back next year!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Well hello "Happy Camper",! I am happiest of all that you already made plans to spend your fall vacation with us next year!!! I enjoy people of all ages but I have to say I love children. I think it is because I love to play & have fun! As always I will pass all your wonderful compliments on to my staff. I do appreciate the time you took to write your review. Have a blessed day, Fran:)

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is such a beautiful place ,right on the water.Palm tree's, gorgeous beaches, so many thing to do.The park is so clean and the staff is very friendly & helpful.
We will continue to winter over here. It`s like paradise.
They also offer activities such as crafts, dances,diners,and much more!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank caloney1

Your words, "love this park" give me & my staff great pride. Now that it is a little cooler I ride my bike around and see all of God's blessings. As you said Palm trees, gorgeous beaches, etc. I also see smiles, many of them. People enjoying each other's company, children playing in the pool and riding their bikes. Persons cooking outside asking new friends to join them. Families coming together. I am so pleased you winter here! Thank you for your review, each and every one I get are very special to me! Fran:)

Reviewed October 4, 2013

What a great park... Lots of fun activities .. Staff and visitors are all fantastic! A great place to meet new friends and catch up with old friends since many of the guests come back again and again. This park should be at the top of your list when planning a trip to the Gulf if you're looking for a peaceful getaway.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

A peaceful get away, thank you. We are blessed to have such beautiful skies,sunrises & sunsets are gorgeous! The beach and wild life like no other, if you are lucky you can see dolphins from our private beach or fishing pier. Not to mention the best guests of all! Your comments about our guests coming back time and time again is music to my ears. Thank you for taking the time to give our park such a great review. :) Fran

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We have just loved our experience at Emerald Beach RV Park. The campground staff is so friendly. They make you feel like family. The park is so clean and well maintained. Ice cream socials and Saturday breakfast festivities were awesome. This is the place you want to stay on your vacation. A peaceful get away! You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gatesfamily

Sounds like your family had a wonderful time. I appreciate you mentioning the buffet breakfast and ice cream social. We have decided to do this all year and what I enjoy most is watching people sit and sip coffee and share camping stories. As always thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others, and I look forward to seeing you in the future. Fran:)

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We just got back from a six night stay with our fifth wheel. It was a great time. The RV park was very well kept. Very easy to get around in. And the folks running and taking care of the place were great. Super friendly and always helpful. They made our stay very pleasant. We look forward to a return trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Hello! I just can't thank you enough for all the praises you have given to our park. This is such a great place to work and live, we all take care of each other, we are one happy family!!! Company is one of our favoriate things, and we are pleased that you are going to come back. Thank you for your review, as always I will share it with my staff. :)Fran

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This place is wonderful...quiet, clean, & the staff is super friendly & helpful! I stayed in the cabin...it was immaculate! Emerald Beach RV Park is a perfect little paradise. I highly recommend it!:)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

We only have one cabin and I am pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay here. This year we have a new employee cleaning the cabin and I will pass on your compliments to her, Your little piece of Paradise is always here waiting for you, just remember to make your reservations early. We take them up to 18 months in advance. Hope to see you again soon. ;) Fran

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed there last winter for three weeks. It didn't take long to figure out that we should have spent more time here. Located directly on Santa Rosa Sound. This small (under 100) site park is just what we like. The park is immaculate! Nothing out of place, everything spotless. Just as important, the staff are wonderful and the prices are the best buy in the area! We are heading back right after Christmas and in fact, this year, we've booked for two months!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bruce H
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Hello Bruce, The way your described our park made my heart happy. I love getting my co-workers together and sharing with them how fantastic they are, they give 100% and your compliments are a bonus that all of us appreciate. We are overjoyed that you are coming back for 2 months! I have some great activities planned!!! Thank you again for taking the time to write a review for us.
Fran :)