“Long Wait”

The Slippery Mermaid Sushi Bar
Ranked #7 of 84 Restaurants in Navarre
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I live in Navarre and was excited to see a sushi dinner open up! The first year was great but it has changed. The sushi is great with a good selection of sake but the wait times became horrible! Twice we waited 45 minutes for our sushi and this was after we ordered- another time was over an hour! Ridiculous! Too bad because the food was actually good. Probably will not go back!

2  Thank Larry H

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Wonderful find in the area! Was very surprised at the value and very inventive combinations. A good mix of traditional sushi and interesting rolls.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

this is where my wife and I go for good local sit down sushi.... cozy and clean.
good menu................................................................................................................................................

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Cute atmosphere great sushi downside tight parking but worth it ! Inside was cold and loud so we sat outside.

1  Thank SB10732
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Vacationing in Navarre Beach, I was looking for sushi and found this place. Overall, I thought the sushi was very good. Big portions, good selection of rolls and the fish tasted very fresh. I would have returned for more sushi. I got carry out and was barely greeted when I came in. I found the atmosphere very inhospitable which is rare for Navarre since usually people are very friendly. That's why I didn't make a second trip back to this bar during my week in Navarre. The people in this sushi bar need to take note of the excellent service at the Cactus Flower Cafe down the street. Put your cell phones down and treat your customers like they mean something to you and you might get more return customers.

5  Thank JPRiley