“My favorite Thai restaurant in the area”
Review of Thai Hut

Thai Hut
Ranked #33 of 88 Restaurants in Navarre
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 16, 2015

My family and I eat here a few times each month, and we are always happy with the food. Typically, we grab food to go but sometimes take the time to dine in the restaurant. The to-go orders take some time, so call at least 30 minutes in advance. The food takes a while when you dine in too, because everything is made fresh to order...and well worth the wait. I always get the red curry (beef or chicken) and love it! I order Thai Hot and they definitely make it hot for me. Every once in a while I order the Thom Ka Gai and have been impressed with that too.

Reviewed March 5, 2015

We regularly order take-out from Thai Hut and are never disappointed. Portions are good for the price, and it's always ready in 15-20 minutes. Food is flavorful and authentic, especially love the garlic chicken and pad Thai. The ladies behind the counter always smiling. Little hole in the wall place, but don't be turned away by the outside.

Reviewed February 24, 2015

Thai Hut was doing brisk business on a Monday at noon ... a good sign, indeed. The large spring rolls served with lunch are the best, most substantial spring rolls we've ever had at a Thai restaurant. We enjoyed PadThai and Sweet & Sour (which really had some "sour" flavor as opposed to most "sweet & sours" which are predominantly "sweet."). The Sweet & Sour was loaded with pineapple, bell peppers, tomato, onions, and cucumber. If you opt for tofu, you can have it steamed (my preference) or fried. Our server, Jen, was helpful, attentive, & very sweet. We will return to try other entrees.

3  Thank avilladawn
Reviewed February 10, 2015

The Drunken noodle is very good and the house special pasta is soooooo good!!!!! That is all I have.

Reviewed January 10, 2015

This is a good Thai "hole in the wall" restaurant. Located in a strip plaza on the a main road it is easy to miss.

We were greeted and told to select our own seats from among the booths and tables available.

The kitchen is visible to the room so you can see what goes on behind the scenes if you stand up.

The friendly waitress took our drink order quickly. The menu had a plethora of choices. I choose the vegetarian red curry.

The curry was served hot with a side of rice. The vegetables were fresh. The curry was flavorful. My dining companions all chose various curries and were well pleased.

I would eat here again.