“Good place to eat”

Thai Hut
Ranked #31 of 83 Restaurants in Navarre
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Great restaruant that has great food, service and atmosphere

Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Located in a strip mall it's not much for atmosphere but the food makes it a really good experience. Order hot at your own risk.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

When I don't want to travel to FWB for the best in the area, I hit this little place and I always come away happy. Great food/Good service... There Masaman Curry is fantastic... p.s. skip the Seafood special - wish they didn't do this dish cause they use some fake crab stuff - it would be fantastic without it, but it spoils it for me.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

We eat here frequently and get carryout several times a month. Not much in the way of atmosphere but the food beats the other Thai Restaurants in the area. The prices are reasonable and the food quite good. There are various levels of spiciness available from mild (no spice) to Thai hot. We like spicy food and the medium level is fine for us. Our daughter likes medium minus. The Pad See Ew and Pad Thai are my favorites while the wife likes their curries. The noodle soup is excellent also as is the Hot & sour soup.