“Try the NOLA”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We had a really good experience at Stinky's. since I'm not a huge seafood fan, I had the NOLA sandwich. Roast beef, ham and cheese. Sounds a bit strange, but it was delicious! We'll definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for Stinky's Fish Camp

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Food adequate but way overpriced. Service was average. Place was loud. But I guess you have to expect it for this type of place. More like a fast food joint, which is not bad, but the prices are equivalent to a fine dining experience. Won't go back.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We come to Navarre every summer and always eat at Stinkys out on the back deck. We always have good service and food. Try one of the daily fish specials.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I'm more of a fan of traditional coastal sea food, so I had a hard time finding something to suit me. If you like po boys, crawfish, hushpuppies, catfish & the like, then this place is for you. The parking situation isn't great, but the staff was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Food was good enough; raw oysters were great, the stinky stew was ok...crab was overdone and tough to eat.

Service was good enough for no complaints, but no praises either.

Overall, decent experience, though prices were a bit high.