“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Stinky's Fish Camp - CLOSED

Stinky's Fish Camp
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Every time my family comes to visit they are always looking for good seafood. We've done every seafood option in Navarre, but since this one opened up it's become my families new favorite! My brother loves the oyster sampler plate, I love their ceviche appetizer, and their spiced shrimp is good too, I think it's called firecracker shrimp? I can't remember. We've liked it each time.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank BBeanB

St. Paul
“Oysters!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The raw oysters were so fresh and tasty. What a treat for this Minnesota girl. The fresh fish are the draw here. This is why I love Florida in the winter. Outstanding service and food make this a place I would return to any time I am in Navarre Beach.

Canton, Illinois
“Good Scallops!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My wife enjoyed the scallops, but the ribs I got were fatty. I'd stay away from them. Good waitress.

Visited March 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Place to Dine”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We spent a month at Navarre Beach and enjoyed dining here for lunch several times. We kept returning because we were never disappointed! We tried several things. A favorite was the Big Salad with fried oysters. Also Mullet Mondays were delicious. We highly recommend this great place.

Dallas
“Incredible Dinner!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stinky's was highly recommended to us by locals so we decided to check it out. We started off with two orders of baked oysters; one was "gratin" and the other was "jalepeno chedder"... so yummy! For dinner we ordered the Stinky’s Stew (full of Shrimp, Mussels, Fish, Oysters, & Snow-Crab Legs with Corn, Potatoes, Tomatoes, & Basil Butter Broth), Shrimp and Grits (so creamy and decadent...nothing like your momma's blah gritty grits) and one of their fish specials for the day, Tilefish (AWESOME!). Even their house salad was extraordinary (mixed greens with cucumber, tomato, corn, fresh field beans & potatoes). Great food - great service...honestly, just writing this review is making me want to jump in my car and drive the 12 hours to go there and have another incredible dining experience!

• Visited March 2013