“GOOD TIME”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We loved this place had to try the sampler plate called the Chilled Seafood Sampler that was awesome, and you have to try their special Stinky platter husband loved it. Good place to take your family with coast view too

There are newer reviews for Stinky's Fish Camp

Reviewed March 18, 2013

stinky's was on a list of recommended restaurants provided by our hotel. thankfully, it's the one we chose because it was all-around great; great food (even at 10 p.m.) and service and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We got the recommendation for this restaurant from our hotel staff. We were told it is where the locals go for good seafood, and not to be scared by the name. It was worth the drive down 30A! We actually drove past and had to turn around. It is not a large restaurant and faces the water. The food and drinks were delicious, and it is always crowded! The staff, from the hostess, to the servers to the kitchen help, are very accomodating. Would definitely go back when in the area again.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Went there as it was close to our hotel after a 10 hour drive for dinner,drinks and to relax. What a disappointment! My husband ordered a Cuban sandwich and wished he had sent it back. Couldn't tell what he was eating but washed it down with overpriced beer. My salad and froglegs were fair. Didn't like corn in my salad. Needless to say, we wll not return.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I wish I had visited this restaurant sooner. The gauche name had me scared. But now I no longer live in fear, for I have seen the light. Stinky's exceeded my expectations 5 times over. The service was excellent. The hostess was accommodating and our server (Beth) was professional and knowledgeable. The food is outstanding. Fried brie left nothing to be desired. The firecracker shrimp baskets had the best sauce over them and the crayfish hush puppies pleased my picky girlfriend. I will be returning in the near future with more family and friends.