“Interesting shop”
Review of Souvenir City & Shark Museum - CLOSED

Souvenir City & Shark Museum
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Very friendly people and many out of this world stuff. A little dusty though. I think they need some cleaning. The shop is cool.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We've been to many a souvenir shop, but this one left us underwhelmed. The trinkets were overpriced, the lone cashier/clerk was much too busy reading a magazine to even look up when we came in or left. No greetings either way. If you really need a souvenir from the area, there are other/better shops almost across the street as well as on the island, and both north and south of Navarre

1  Thank Bruce H
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is a very strange place. Trust me, just take a pic in the shark mouth doorway and then hop back in your ride and travel on. This place is old, musty and downright creepy.

1  Thank Amanda F
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is mainly a gift/ souvenir shop. There are some shark items that are of interest and little ones from about 5 to 10 will be interested. The front entrance is very interesting for photos and the hanging fish are also great for photos to remember your stay at Navarre beach. It is NOT a must see but if you have a 15 minutes time frame to kill on a rainy day it is ok.

1  Thank Gail E
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Admission is free, so yea! Very interesting exhibits and souvenirs. Everything was half price so we got a good deal! No live sharks, but live birds, and sharks mouths, preserved fish and other tropical/exotic creatures. Photo ops. A fun way to spend some time if you're in the area. I enjoyed myself and I really liked this place. I will definitely return if I'm ever this way again!