TripAdvisor

Vinnie R's
Ranked #28 of 97 Restaurants in Navarre
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Vinnie R's serves Italian food and New York style pizza with only the finest & freshest ingredients. We prepare our sauces from scratch. We mix, weigh, and roll our dough here daily
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here on first day at the beach, best pizza I’ve had in a long time! Will definitely be back. Excited to try many of the other menu items

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (219)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Okay, my wife and I have eaten here several times over the years we’ve lived in Navarre. This time was not without some issues- service was okay but it took a little long to get our food. When my pasta came, it was without much sauce and was dry. So I asked for a little more sauce and I told them it was dry and not enough sauce. So they brought me sauce. Great. However, when the bill came, it was with an extra charge for the sauce. Only $2, but still, that was tacky. May not go back.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

Ate in the restaurant for the first time, was delicious, the meatballs are yummy, the lasagne is awesome, they have half portions which is great unless you want leftovers. Our waiter Salis was fantastic, funny and eager to help in any way, great personality. The pizza is delicious as well, have had it as take out, worth going or getting as take out.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

A great place. It's off the main road (98) but look for it, you will be so glad you did. Ate there twice before we left Florida to home in Michigan. The food is very good and selections go on and on, always a special going on, just ask. This is home cooked with the flavors you expect, from first bite to last. Everyone is so friendly and willing to offer suggestions if you cant decide. We will be going back this winter as we stay near by. I cant wait. I've been to Italy and trust me this place is like being there. Reasonable prices to.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed July 23, 2019

We ate the lasagna and shrimp pasta. Both were delicious. Our waitress, Kellie, was knowledgeable of the menu, friendly and efficient. We definitely will return for dinner.

Date of visit: July 2019