“Great food and great price”
Review of Vinnie R's

Vinnie R's
Ranked #25 of 79 Restaurants in Navarre
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Vinnie R's serves Italian food and New York style pizza with only the finest & freshest ingredients. We prepare our sauces from scratch. We mix, weigh, and roll our dough here daily
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Great food and great price”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Vinnie R's offers delicious food for a very good price. The baked spaghetti is wonderful and the pretzel appetizers are delish.

• Visited September 2013

“Not impressed”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

First off service was slow. It took forever to get someone to take our drink order, then a while to get our drinks and to take our food order. We waited at least 45 minutes to get our food (3 baked pastas and a calzone). Then it was just ok, I can make better at home. Then the bill came and my god it was outrageous. Over $80 for 4 people to eat average spaghetti and drink tea. They were lucky we were there eating with family who were local, otherwise my husband and I would have walked out after sitting for 10 minutes without a waiter even taking our order. We will NEVER waste our money here again.

• Visited August 2013
“THE BEST ITALLIAN FOOD EVER”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is the best Itallian I have ever tasted and I've been to Italy! Now that's good food! The service is almost always great and the waitresses and waiters are very kind. The only problem I have had there is how long it takes you to get your food but you can't judge a restaurant by one experience there.

Huntsville, Alabama
“The BEST Italian/Seafood”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Ate at this restaurant on 8/15. The atmosphere was great, italian music, roomy, and friendly. The food was excellent! I had the seafood Pasta, and it was by far the best dish i have eaten anywhere. ever. My son had the little nuggets, I didn't eat any, but he was asking for more. My S.O. had the Tour of Italy. Her words about the meal were: Fresh, delicious, satisfying. She said the red sauce was sweeter than she was used to, but she loved it. The portions are quite large, plenty to take with you, and the prices are very fair. The waitress we had was awesome! She was observant, friendly, and didn't "hang around" too much. We loved her. If we ever come back to Navarre Beach this is THE restaurant we would service more than once.

Ohio
“GREAT Italian Food”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Went here on Wed. 7-24 - GREAT Food we did Stuffed Fresh Mushrooms w/ Lobster & Shrimp ( Excellent ) We did the Perreroni rolls made with Home made pizza bread. Superb. We had the Build your own Pasta Dinners / Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and Meatballs and my husband tried the Italian sausage. He said the best he has ever eaton. Served with Home made italian rolls. : ) My grand-daughter had the Spinbach Shells with Alfredo Sauce and my Daughter had the Lobster & Shrimp a la Trattoria and her husband had the Seafood Medley with shrimp, scallops and Blue Mussels. It was so good we are going to try their Pizza Friday ! Can't go wrong if you visit this place.

• Visited July 2013