“Best food of vacation!”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/cactus-flower-cafe-navarre-2
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I can normally take or leave Mexican food, it's normally well down my list when choosing a restaurant but this place may have changed that! We vacation from England every year at Pensacola Beach, have heard about this place before from several people and finally gave it a go yesterday. The food was simply amazing, quite possibly the best food of this trip. Our friends recommended the Quesadillas which my wife had, she opted for the beef and they were just incredible. I went for the Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Verde with rice and black beans, again just incredible. We chose from the lunch menu, portions are good with only me finishing my food (so 3 to go boxes!) seriously, this food is excellent! Prices are fair, about $43 for 4 excluding tip. We shall be back.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This one is here to stay! Never, really never been disappointed. LOVE their Guacamole, Mahi Mahi Tacos are my favorite, best Pork Tenderloin Grilled Wrap, Mexican Wedding Cake ... just wonderful. Super for lunch!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a go-to date night spot for my husband and I. Food is always delicious and has a colorful presentation. Our service has always been prompt and polite every time we eat there. Recommend the fish tacos, mango shrimp and their margarita! Added bonus- the homemade salsa is enough to keep you coming back.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

NIce cozy place, friendly atmosphere, great food. Good prices. I would recommend to family, friends, visitors. Best little place in Navarre for great food.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

This place was amazing when it first opened up. Is not as good as back then, but it is still the best Tex-mex place in Navarre. The service has always been good. I always order the chicken quesadilla and have leftovers for breakfast the next morning. My husband always orders the fish tacos and they are OK.