“The best Cal-Mex ever”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Http://www.yelp.com/biz/cactus-flower-cafe-navarre-2
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This place has the best cal-mex food I have tasted anywhere. The staff is highly attentive, professional and cordial. The meals are delicious and if you leave hungry it's your own fault.
We visit The Cactus Flower in Navarre often and we have never been disappointed. The Cactus Flower in Navarre is where the locals eat mexican.

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Excellent Mexican food. Located in small strip mall. Excellent service. I got the enchiladas verde and my husband got the fish tacos and we shared. Both were delicious. We had the flan for dessert and it was so good.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

This was the best, freshest Mexican that I have ever had. The guacamole was great; the Sangria was perfectly fruity and delicious, and the fish tacos were superb. I'll definately be back the next time I am at the beach!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The service was quick and friendly, the quality and taste of anything we order is always great. The portions are filling and the price is good. All excellent.

1  Thank Ken32566
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I love eating here! It's one of my favorite places to eat in Navarre. The guacamole is awesome and fresh! The mahi tacos are to die for!!!!