“No good hair stylists.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wabi Sabi Day Spa
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I had my hair done for my wedding here. I brought in some pictures of examples of what I kind of wanted. After 2 1/2 hours of the stylist messing with my hair somebody else took over. Three hours and 15 minutes later I was out the door with an updo that took 45 minutes. As a result I was rushed with my makeup anwalter for my pictures. They still charged me full price and could only say sorry. I hated my hair but had no time to change it.

2  Thank Ashley1820

Reviewed October 19, 2011

Nice upbeat place. Everyone was very friendly. The spa rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable. I will be back next time I visit Navarre.

Reviewed September 7, 2011

We did not get our hair done (although we would've loved to!), as instead we bought a lot of different products. The staff was extremly helpful and nice!

Reviewed March 26, 2010

This was my first experience at a day spa so being a guy I was quite nervous but my wife talked me in to doing it. My first service was last week which was a pedicure. Jen was my stylist and she did an excellent job of making me feel comfortable and was very patient with me being a first timer. The spa had a very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. The front desk reception folks were also very welcoming and friendly.

My second service was yesterday in which I got a "Gentlemen's" facial. Jude was my skin care specialist. I had never had a facial an was again a little nervous but was made to feel very comfortable. The facial was much more than a facial. It also included an hand/arm/neck massage which was very relaxing.

I would highly recommend this spa to anyone looking for some relaxation.

2  Thank bishoparc