“Great Food and Service!”
Review of Golden Dragon

Golden Dragon
Ranked #53 of 83 Restaurants in Navarre
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Driving by this little gem, I noticed the "Pho" that is offered here. Now, if you've never had vietnamese soup, you have to go here to try it. The soup was absolutely delicious! I also ordered their fried egg rolls and have to say - there was more MEAT in there than there were vegetables! This is very rare and these were so delicious as well. Finally, I had the indian curry that had vegetables and chicken. Each meal was cooked perfectly, tasted fresh, and was top notch! The staff there were all very friendly. I will definately be going back to this place!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Food was luke-warm and not tasty at all. Food literally made my family sick.
Wait staff was coughing while taking our order and then again when bringing out our drinks! Then was sweating when she brought out our food. Disgusting!
I can't believe this place can stay open.

1  Thank Drtxn4ever
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Been here 2x now and rated 1st visit high but did notice some fat on the pork in the vermicelli and now on 2nd visit I got the beef vermicelli and it was loaded with FAT. There will be no 3rd visit.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My family used to love this place, but our last visit was terrible. The waitress was in a bad mood and was sweating profusely, including in our drinks and food. She took our order and a few others and disappeared for a very long time. When our food arrived, she was sweating even more. She was not paying attention and brought out food that we didn't order. She told us the chef said he would not correct our orders. She did remove the charge from our bill and we politely left. Several other tables left whole plates of food on the table that night. The owner of this establishment should pay closer attention to the hiring of his wait staff. Rude and inconsistent people can destroy a business.

1  Thank jumper21
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Went with my son first time, barely ate our order and did not take it home either. 2nd time i came with group of 10-12 friends because the two places we wanted to go were closed. None of us liked what we ordered, food were salty and that's it. We all decided we are not coming back to eat here. The server sounds angry and rude while taking our orders as if she wished were not there.