“pizza joint”

New York Pizza Depot
Ranked #13 of 83 Restaurants in Navarre
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Best Pizza on the Panhandle. We make our dough fresh every day and hand toss our New York Style Pizzas and bake them in our Stone Oven. We use the freshest ingredients and the highest quality Mozzarella. Also serving Calzones, Strombolis, Heros, Gyros, Salads, Deserts, and more. Come on in for that Big City Taste right here in Navarre.
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Being from the north east, I like good pizza, this was not familiar of pizza up north. Very average. Greek salad was good.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I have eaten their pizza like nine times and 4 out of 5 times they forgot my garlic sauce that i ask specifically about everytime i order their garlic knots. They don't even apoligize for their mistake and to add the icing to the cake they REFUSE to deliver it and make all these ridiculous lies that their going to bring now/ or own my way etc. Like tonight.i just spent 58 dollars and they forgot my garlic sauce when i specifically asked them AGAIN! Im totally done with them. I heard sal's pizza is way better and i am a new york native. Nypd pizza is okay but nothing like the real ny pizza.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Pizza was merely average and prices were sky high.

Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

We chose NYPD based on tripadvisor ratings. We were not disappointed. Some very good pizza for a fair price. We will definitely return!

1  Thank theflyingpig71
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Visited during memorial day week with my family. The pepperoni roll is big enough for 2 or 3 people. I wouldn't go out of my way to find this place.