“Great place right on the beach!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
85Tiffany...
Austin, Texas
“Great place right on the beach!”
Reviewed March 18, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I was very pleased with this condo. I was a little leery because the pictures looked too good to be true but really the pictures don't do it justice! Its a great place. Very clean.We traveled with extended family and we all fit great. We spent alot of time in Destin so we weren't there the entire stay but it was nice to be able to drive into Destin (30 min with all the stop lights/traffic) and then come back to the quiet of Navarre. The balconies were beautiful (one view of the beach and one of the beach and harbor). The appliances seemed newer but we didn't use them much. My in-laws used the room with the king bed. It had a beautiful jacuzzi tub and breathtaking views! There was even a separate access to the balcony from their room. Our room was a queen bed and balcony. It had a kitchen in the room and a full bath. It was huge! We weren't sure where to put our clothes though as there were no actual chest of drawers. So we used the kitchenette drawers! Not sure if it was supposed to be used that way but we did. It had a small tv but it was definitely not your average tv. More like a travel tv! The beds were pretty uncomfortable. We were pretty sore by the third night. I would encourage the owners to invest in a good mattress. My brother and sister in law were in the 3rd room with a queen bed and it was,by far the hardest bed. I felt bad for them. There was no view from their room and a hard bed. The tv was bigger though!! The property was well maintained. Lots of rules to abide by but that's understandable with so many coming and going. The pool area was nice. Quiet. The ppol was heated but I think it broke while we were there and it was repaired very quickly. There was a large hot tub and a smaller,hotter jacuzzi tub. The condo is right on the beach and it was beautiful. Water was still much to cold in March but it was nice to lay out. I never saw a staffer as it was late when we got there and the couple in front of us was on the phone with someone and they just handed us our packet. It gave us a number to text to check out so we never actually saw anyone.Overall I would stay here again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The balcony views and floor to ceiling windows!
Liked least: The beds
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
AngelaG12...
Columbia, Missouri
“Amazing Views! But needs maintenance/changes.”
Reviewed April 27, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

PROS: The views in this condo are amazing! Most of the furnishings were nice and the unit was very clean. We did have some issues though. CONS: The appliances look newer, stainless steel, however we had some issues such as the icemaker barely worked so we had to buy ice the whole week, the clothes dryer took at least 2 cycles to dry clothes all the way and it was loud, and the dishwasher did not clean all the dishes properly even with 2 cycles and we bought better detergent than what the management company left. There also were some basic items missing like potholders (again we had to purchase) and a pizza pan. We did not report anything because we looked at the list the management company left and it seemed they didn't want to deal with it by their instructions, and we did not want to be bothered and mess with people coming in and out of the unit while we were on vacation. I feel the management company should be checking these things out prior and not leave a list that makes you feel like you shouldn't report it. The master bed is up very high, so if you are 5'1" like me then you have to jump/hop/or grab the side table and hoist yourself up to get on it which is not fun in the middle of the night. It also has a hump in the middle so each person rolls out toward the sides. The other main issue was the toilet paper was very, very cheap and fell apart when using. So we also had to purchase that for the week. There is a gate code to get from the pool area to the beach, however we were not given the code by the management company and had to wait for someone to open it to get through. The patio furniture on the photos is not what is there. There's 2 cheap plastic uncomfortable chairs and a couple fold out loungers. I was disappointed because I love to sit out on the patio but I can't use the fold loungers due to prior back injuries and the plastic chairs were not comfortable at all. However, because of the amazing views and the fact it was clean, I still would probably stay here again if they either lowered the price, or made improvements to the items mentioned. For what we paid per night I expected the appliances to work well, have a master bed without a hump that I can reach to get on, comfortable patio furniture as pictured in the photos, and decent toilet paper that doesn't fall apart all over.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amazing views.
Liked least: Poor working appliances and cheap toilet paper.
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Gulfsumme...
“The best vacation rental ever!”
Reviewed October 27, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

This was my first flip key rental but definitely won't be my last. It was even better than the pictures on the website.

Value Rooms

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing