“Great view! But remember the beer is 3.2%”
Review of TC's Front Porch

TC's Front Porch
Ranked #11 of 83 Restaurants in Navarre
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is a dive bar, probably more for locals, though it is on HWY 98, the main road on the beach. It has a wonderful view of the HWY and over to the beach. It was great placement as a thunderstorm rolled in. The waitress was nice but nothing more than that. I expect a lot of moxy in a bar, even if it is an afternoon on a holiday. As we ordered drinks she reminded us that the beer was 3.2%. I ordered a margarita and she disappointedly and frustratingly told me that it would be 20 proof and not 80 proof. This boggled me enough to ask how that could be. I'm still boggled but she seemed frustrated with City and State liquor laws.
Regarding food, I had a fish taco, which was good. My husband and friend had fried fish which they said was good too. Otherwise we had onion rings and sweet potato fries. I'm sure they were commercial brand but they were good too.
All in all, nice view. Good potential. Only good execution.

1  Thank Gunnerpa V

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our group had the fish tacos and crab claws. Both were delicious! Prices were good. We stopped there a little early about 11 for lunch and by 11:30 it was getting full. No liquor license but they do have beer.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Way too hot here despite the misting machine. Beer only bar with very limited draft selection. A cheap place to drink beer though. I only recommend going in cooler weather though.

Bathrooms are disgusting.

1  Thank Bob B
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had the Grouper Reuben and it was delicious. But the service was not very good, and my 9 year old daughter was appalled by the state of the ladies' room. I'll willingly eat the food again, but next time, we'll get it to go!!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

All I can say is YUMMY! I was told to get fish tacos and I will be getting them again!! Everyone at our table ordered different things and we all tried each others. Each thing was wonderful! Even my picky child was impressed. We will be back!!!!